Best White Wizard

Last time was Black Mage, this time is White Wizard

Garnet gets my vote, just because she is SOOO beautiful, I mean, look at her face she’s a hottie. I like her the most with short hair. And I like her Bahamut, he’s cool, pretty good damage. Altough we are talking about White Magic.

Technically, Tellah is a Sage, and FuSoYa is a Lunarian, not White Mages. So if anytrhing, call them Red Mages.

Anyway, I always loved Rosa. Plain and simple.

Oh, yeah… you’re right Val, sorry bout that…

Haven’t played four yet, the class system was non-existant in two so I won’t ever vote for a best (class) character for one of them, and I haven’t played nine far enough to meet whoever the second one was, leaving me with two choices.
So I pick Yuna, being as she has the kind of heart and attitude a white mage ought to have, that is protect people regardless of danger to self.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
On a side note, I might go slightly >_< upon some threads if this one catches wind… Like I think it will

>________________< AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH

Thank you. We know return to the regular program.

i voted dagger but i dont know why…

Definitely Rosa. Why? She has all the great White Magics, and a little physical power so she’s not totally helpless until someone uses an Ether. Plus Aim is God’s gift to defensive fighters.

What! Where is Aeris!

There is no technical White mage/wizard in FFVII. Remember, with all the Marteria, no one is a mage. Sure, she’s the closest thing to a white wizard in that game, but the faxct is, there are no archtypes in that game.

Originally posted by Chris of the Brood
What! Where is Aeris!

Only Aeris’ limits are really white magic, other than that she can be whatever you want her to be magic-wise. So technically she isn’t a WW.

beat ya to it, SSJ.

I’d say Rosa, she just ruled at the role of a White Mage over any others in my opinion

I have to agree even for PSX Garnet was really beautiful. And yeah I am one of those ‘sick freaks’ who fancy VG characters and like hentai.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
There is no technical White mage/wizard in FFVII. Remember, with all the Marteria, no one is a mage. Sure, she’s the closest thing to a white wizard in that game, but the faxct is, there are no archtypes in that game.

That didn’t stop a character from FF2 being listed.

Hmm well Aeris to some people is kind of thought of as a white mage because she summoned the White Materia…cliched I know, but I always thought of her like that, since some of her LB as well were of the defence/healing magic (though I honestly forget most of her LB’s so correct me if Im wrong, it’s been awhile)

Rosa fights with bows and arrows.

END OF DISCUSSION.

:too bad; No one loves Eiko?
She’s so cute…

Originally posted by Hiryuu
That didn’t stop a character from FF2 being listed.

But Minh is a WW because he starts out with nigh-on EVERY white magic spell in the game, with the exceptions of Ultima and… I forgot what else.

HEY! WHAT ABOUT WHITE MAGE FROM FFI?!

As much as I support you, the characters from FF I didn’t have any personality at all. So while they are still kick-ass white mages, the lack of characterization ruins the whole best character idea.