Best. Toy. Ever.

Nah, the bes ttoy still remains teh Rez Trance Vibrator.

I’d be amazed if people actually bought that thing for any <i>other</i> reason than to do horrible things to it with something voodoo-like in mind.

I agree, Jing. I’d run it over with my new bycicle, tear its arms and legs off, staple it a few hundred times and then burn it.

That’s ridiculous. He never flew on one of those fighters, he just dressed as a pilot one day and made a speech.

If I had one of these, I’d keep it in my collection together with Mun-Rah, Senator Palpatine and Skeleton (from He-Man)

Heroic Bush action figures for the kids…because you’re never too young to be targeted for propaganda.

Originally posted by Ren
That’s ridiculous. He never flew on one of those fighters, he just dressed as a pilot one day and made a speech.

Actually he did have them fly him out to a carrier. Something about it being out of helicopter range at the time.

So you see, kiddies- the moral of the story is: if you dodge the draft with your daddy’s money you get a heroic action figure made in your likeness.

BAh. Bush sucks. The best toy ever created will always and forever be the Rez trance vibrator.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]Hmmm…

I think I still have a small plastic pretzel from an old Barbie set…

MWAHAHAAAAA! [/b]

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!

Good one…haha…oh man, thats good…

How long is it till we brits get so degraded we have our on Blair figure?

“Special offer kiddies! Bush and Blair in their bedroom activities! Buy now and get a free official George Bush Anal Stimulator!”

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Buy now and get a free official George Bush Anal Stimulator!"
A pretzel stick?

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!

Good one…haha…oh man, thats good… [/b]

:too bad; You’re not being sarcastic, are you?

cries

That was the first and probably last time he wore a uniform of any kind.

I’m sorry but no toy is as cool as,

Unicron!!!

Robot mode!!

Is that from the movie?

Ah, god, it’s a collectible! You’re not supposed to break it! And for $40, I’m not gonna buy it just to break it. I’d use it, for things like…

-Ammunition
-Emergency Meal
-“Flaming Pastry from Hell”
-Flossing

See? Buy a George W Bush action figure today, and GET FLOSSIN’!

It is movie accurate.

After 17 years after the movie the toy was just released in the end of july.

Originally posted by StarStorm
BAh. Bush sucks. The best toy ever created will always and forever be the Rez trance vibrator.

Untill they make a male pleasure device add-on to that thing, I’ll have to agree with Ave

Was he that big planet devouring thing? Cos he rocked.

Whee. Boot to the thread so the newbies can see THE GLORY OF BUSH!