Best. Toy. Ever.

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2431939/ctid/17/place/agsf

Because WHO on EARTH could POSSIBLY go without their very own BUSH ACTION FIGURE?!

[/sarcasm]

Something every kid wants for Christmas.

So, this is what America has come to…

WOW !!!

I’d like to get one and see how many firecrackers I could attach to it.

Originally posted by Crotanks

Oooo! Good use!

Whoa, I want one for my birthday… to dehead it.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
Oooo! Good use!

I thought so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it would only be bought to be the brunt of countless obscenities.

If I can’t use it in a voodoo ritual, I don’t want it.

Hmmm…

I think I still have a small plastic pretzel from an old Barbie set…

MWAHAHAAAAA!

It costs 40 bucks, who has that kind of money to spend on fireworks ? I’d rather buy some of my enemies(or at least one of them) a sence of humor.

Due to extremely high demand, we will ship your Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush - U.S. President and Naval Aviator 12" Action Figure based on the date you placed your pre-order.

Originally posted by Crotanks

And that’s WHY it’s in extremely high demand :stuck_out_tongue:

Because WHO on EARTH could POSSIBLY go without their very own BUSH ACTION FIGURE?!

quite possibly the only way to throw Mr. Bush out the window withouth his secret service men around…

Little kids will be able to bend and pose and mold and fully manipulate Bush into any position they so choose.

So basically, it lets kids experience what it’s like being Dick Cheney.

Little kids will be able to bend and pose and mold and fully manipulate Bush into any position they so choose.

If that’s the case, shouldn’t the Bill Clinton Action Figure be even more popular?

I want one. To put in my microwave.

Naw, Clinton would be more of an adult “toy.”

That’s just… corny. The guy has a fuckin’ action figure made after him…? Heh. I bet Bush has his own. Sitting on his desk. Or something. Heh.

But really, did you see his expression? The pose? They were trying to make him look… cool or somethin’. Heh. Trying.

Lets hope they continue the series and go with “Commando Bush”. Comes with real face paint so you can pretend to be America’s Hero. Has a real-to-life looking assult weapon with realistic detachable grenades. Also you can change his clothes to have “Bloody Wounded Bush Commando”

Going for the “Buring Bush” ehh ?