Best shows you watched in 2005

So now that the year is over, make a list on the best animes you watched this year.

Turn A Gundam

Beautiful soundtrack, great story, excellent characters and well done fights. Has a slow start, but becomes really good after the first few eps.

GaoGaiGar

Fucking rocks. Old-school super robot show with awesome designs. Guy is the greatest super robot pilot, and his voice actor is just fantastic. It is made of Hot-blood, courage, and awesome. This and Turn A Gundam are probably my favourite animes now.

Honey and Clover

Great characters, and it really knows how to use songs at the right moment. It was a fun show to watch, good comedy and drama.

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

Awesome sequel. I need more :O~~~

Mazinkaiser

I already showed my love to this show in another thread.

Zeta Gundam

The plot was dark, and I liked most of the cast (Quattro!!!). The mechas were baddass and the battles were cool. My fav gundam show after Turn A.

Gundam 08th MS Team

Shiro was a true yuusha >_>

Shows that are still ongoing and have been AWESOME:

Eureka Seven

I am at ep 16, and the show has been really really great lately. I see alot of potential in this show.

Noein

Great fights, animation, and music. Plot’s been pretty interesting too.

Pani Poni Dash

No need to explain myself.

GaoGaiGar Final

Soon the wait will be over…

…and that’s all I can think of at this hour.

I didn’t get a chance to watch a complete to many anime…So I guess the two I really liked and finished were Honey and Clover and Peacemaker Kuragane(think I misspelled that).

Fullmetal Alchemist
Pani Poni Dash (what i actually got to see)

So I’m assuming this isnt just anime that came out in 2005, either here or in Japan?

Ok then-

Samurai Champloo
Pani Poni Dash!
Now and Then, Here and There
My Neighbors the Yamadas
Castle of Cagliostro

Seconding GGG, GGGFinal, PPD, FMA, and Mazinkaiser. Adding Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

For the love of all that is awesome everyone needs to watch Giant Robo the Animation.

I really need to get around to watching Turn A Gundam and Eureka 7

Banner of the Stars: Continuation of Crest of the stars, a series set in the far future about a spacefaring empire. The highlight of this series is that beautifully written dialogue, in my opinion. In most shows, the greater part of any speech or narration is banal banter you’ve heard a thousand times before and could be switched to a different situation and fit just as well. It is actually a joy to read the subtitles in this series. I also love the characters’ philosophical outlooks. It’s not exactly an action-packed series, but it does not need to be.

Fullmetal Alchemist.
I’m still waiting for the last six episodes to be aired. THEY RESTARTED WHEN THERE WERE ONLY SIX LEFT ;_;

Fullmetal Panic? Fumoffu
It’s SO stupid I can’t help but laugh my ass off. I love Sagara.

Vandread
I already ranted enough about this in another thread. Corny old-fashioned space battles with an awesome cast.

Gundam SEED
Let me put it this way: The only other Gundam I had ever seen was Wing. That should pretty much explain it.

Saint Siya: Tha Hades Saga OVA
As I’ve said before: It’s always the same, and it’s always awesome.

Bleach
Great start. Sad it turns into DBZ.

Hellsing
Short and lacking some of the manga’s greatest moments, but Alucard makes up for all that and more.

Full Metal Alchemist ( although every episode leave me so confused. its like a soap opera, if you miss one episode then you will have no idea whats going in the rest of them.)

.Hack//Sign (again like a soap opera)

Akira ( I finaly found a copy of it!! :'D )

I didn’t watch any good animes, but I read a really good manga called Parfait Tic!

Well let’s see:

Full Metal Panic:Really good show,I enjoyed it a lot.

Full Metal Panic Fummofu:Hilarious,Bonta kun is awesome.

New Getter Robo:GETTAAAAAAA BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAM.

Show’s I’m currently watching:

Bleach:meh it may be DBZ but at least some plot twists are good,and it is entertaining.

Shakugan no Shana:Plain awesome show watch it,I command it.

Yakitate Japan:Baking bread turned to be cool and funny

Karin:Romantic comedy,preaty fun stuff.

Animes I have to start watching:

Pani Poni Dash
Mazinkaizer
Gao Gai Gar FINAL

Oh, I forgot one show!

Gankutsuou

Anime adaption of the Count of Monte Cristo, but set in a futuristic Paris. An awesome, awesome show. The style is beautiful, the characters are deep, and the plot is just fantastic. Everyone must watch this.

Chrno Crusade
Matentei Loki Ragnarok
Scrapped Princess
Full Metal Panic
Naruto

Didn’t see too many animes to completion in 2005, but i saw parts of quite a few, so:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Akira
Pani Poni Dash
The Twelve Kingdoms

So yeah. More will be added if i remember them.

The only one I watched this year is Honey and Clover, it was funny though.
(And until I saw Kairi’s post I didn’t think anyone else had seen it.)

GaoGaoGaiGar, no question.

I got around to watching the first series of Full Metal Panic, I really enjoyed that. I didn’t like Fummoffu so much though. It just got a little too goofy for me.

Gantz was awesome too. I only saw the first half of the series. I hear it goes down hill from there.

Elfen Lied was worth a watch or two. I swear I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after the first 10 minutes or so.

I’m starting to watch Tenjho Tenge and Daphne in the Brialliant Blue, both of which really surprised me.