Best/Favorite weapon?

I’m just saying that Omega is still tough using Lionheart, Pulse/Speed Ammo and [STRIKE]Sabin’s[/STRIKE] Zell’s Blitz. Thanks to Lionheart’s randomness and Angel Wing’s doubtable usefulness… well, things aren’t looking good.

If you want to make things possible, get yourself a shitload of “Hero” (Refine the Laguna Card for 100) and somehow attain 100% compatibility with Eden (Which will take a long fucking while). Or argue that Selphie’s The End does not cause damage per se, and use it (Although that’s really cheating a lot).

Atma Weapon from VI and Ultima Weapon from IX.

FF6’s Ultima Weapon (mistranslated as Atma, of course). It looks like a lightsaber, and you just can’t beat that.

Well Angel Wing can be quite useful, you just have to junction Rinoa with all the spells that you want her to use. Since if I remember right, Angel Wing only casts the spells Rinoa has with her, so give her things like Ultima, Meteor, Flare etc, and she’ll only use them.

And if you win, make sure you are properly rewarded.

I don’t really know. I never took the fav’rite weapon, only the strongest/ best effected.

But, I’d say uh…

[i][b]Bare fists![/i][/b]

Cause in FFI, I could do 1400-1500 damage, with 9 hits, with a Master (Monk/Blackbelt upgraded), unarmed, at level 38-ish.

CRIMSON DIABLOS.

I mean, it’s a sword that looks kickass and doubles strength. What’s not to like?