Best Comedian

Who makes you laugh more?

Mr. “There are no Americans in Baghdad”. That guy’s hilarious!

Indeed. But Jon Stewart is very close… I can’t choose…:slight_smile:

The Iraqi guy! Comical Ali! Oh my god…so funny! :slight_smile:

I think you’re mistaking that guy for ‘Chemical Ali’, a SoB who supplied chemical weapons to Saddam…

And check the site! You’re going to roll on the floor from all that laughing! :slight_smile:

No no, I’m not! Here in England, one newspaper dubbed the information minister COMICAL Ali, a few days after the reports on Chemical Ali! Uhh…Heaven’s Soldier might remember. I do know what I’m talking bout!

Jim Carrey.

Why?

Because he and I share the last name and I can imitate him very well from Liar Liar and Dumb and Dumber;)

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
No no, I’m not! Here in England, one newspaper dubbed the information minister COMICAL Ali, a few days after the reports on Chemical Ali! Uhh…Heaven’s Soldier might remember. I do know what I’m talking bout!

Ok then. Comical Ali will probably win this poll… unless the schoolgirls start pounding… :slight_smile:

Well, I’d support the crazy cute schoolgirls, but I don’t fit the middle requirement. ahahahahaha :slight_smile:

Well, if some girls here saw my real face, they would run away screaming… :slight_smile:

Aw, I’m sure we wouldn’t. Although that would probably happen if people saw me, but heheh…I don’t mind.

Nah! There are people here who would NEVER run away from you!

You wanna bet? You don’t wake up and see my face in the mirror every morning! And THAT, my children, is the definition of hell! :slight_smile:

It can’t be worse than mine. Mine is such a horror, it would make the devil run back to hell, screaming in agony!

Comical Ali.

yells out GO JIMMY GO! :smiley:

Where is George Carlin, and Lewis Black?

Originally posted by Urkani
Comical Ali.

See, Manus, SEE?! I KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! AHA! :hyperven:

Gets dragged away foaming at the mouth by the men in white coats

Get your filthy hands away from her, you sithspits!
calls Seraphia and a horde of really pissed angels, who beat the living crap out of the men in white coats
Lady, I think you should be more careful with the coffee… It’s starting to make you hyperactive again…:slight_smile: Have some mint tea!
Come on, or I’ll have to… remove my helm!

It can’t be worse than what I face in the mirror. starts to laugh manically My coffee? No, I’ll never give it up! NEVER! Muahahahaha! It made me better for today, stopped me feeling so ill. :slight_smile: See, it IS good in some circumstances!