Beserk

Has anyone seen this?My cousin said its great, but it seems so unheard of, and none of the gaming stores around here rent it out, I guess kazaa has all the eps (or movie, whichever it is) so basically all I want to know (the general question) is this anime worth the search?I visited some sites about it and it seemed pretty cool.Reminds me of Kenshin for some reason:fungah:

it’s spelled Berserk… but i think you know that :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s a very very cool anime… however, it boarders on hentai because of the amount of violence/blood in it… also, intimate scenes between characters in 1 or 2 epsodes… some nudity… and in the last epsode, a scene of rape… the plot for it is great tho… i strongly suggest you try to get it, and watch it :slight_smile:

Violence and blood does not equal hentai. Unrestrained sex does. The way you describe it, it’s mostly a violent series (I’ve seen the first episode only…it is indeed nice and violent) with a couple little ecchi parts.

t’s spelled Berserk… but i think you know that :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoops.You can tell I hardly know anything about this anime.

And doesnt Ninja Scroll have a lot of gore and sex in it?That’s what I heard anyways, and that’s not hentai…

All I know basically about (the end) is that Casca(is that her name?) falls in love with the main guy and then gets raped and retreats from sanity or whatever…not my idea of a happy ending : (

Originally posted by RoguePaladinTrian
Violence and blood does not equal hentai. Unrestrained sex does. The way you describe it, it’s mostly a violent series (I’ve seen the first episode only…it is indeed nice and violent) with a couple little ecchi parts.

acutally, i’m pretty sure all anime with excessive blood/gore/sex are called hentai, not ONLY sex-related ones.

Edit: Yeah… it’s not excatly a happy ending… but more of a hopeful one…