Behold!

Fuck you, Rune. I expected an optic blast, and you failed to deliver. You mutant-hating fuck.

Welcome. This will probably come in handy Gives Rune a large rubber mallet Don’t worry, we’re perfectly sane.

If I give one more rubber mallet away in the next week, I get a t-shirt from the company.

Tell me something, Sapph. Why RUBBER mallets? They can’t be much help, I’d think.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Tell me something, Sapph. Why RUBBER mallets? They can’t be much help, I’d think.

Real mallets cost too much, rubber cuts down on the cost, the company gives me prizes and discounts, and, besides, what if they were used on me?

Rune, I bid you welcome from the Gates of Heaven!

DON’T YOU EVER GIVE IT A RESSSST!?!?!

Not when it annoys you so much! HA!

I WILL FLY AND EAT YOU… Unless you work for me in my slave mines, in which case you get to live in miserable conditions and work 20 hours a day, but hey, you get to live, doncha? I like the deal, myself.

NOW GET TO WORK, SLAVE.

ah, another Phantasy Star fan. Welcome aboard Rune.

^^ hello!!
Please leave all your valubles in my care^
^
And have some cheese hands him cheese

Phoenix Valkyrie runtacklehugglepokepokepokesnugglecuddlepickpockets

300 FOL acquired…

Originally posted by Orakio
ah, another Phantasy Star fan. Welcome aboard Rune.

Yes Phantasy Star r teh r0x0rz and all that stuff. Though I don’t like the Dreamcast or Gamecube ones.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]Phoenix Valkyrie runtacklehugglepokepokepokesnugglecuddlepickpockets

300 FOL acquired… [/b]

I think that hello, your um… looks in her Phoenix Valkyrie Translation book neat? O_o;;

Originally posted by Alyx
I think that hello, your um… looks in her Phoenix Valkyrie Translation book neat? O_o;;

Where can I get one of those books? That would be much more useful than rubber mallets, I’d give them both out.

Um… I found it…

She said I’m neat? You need a different book, because I speak that launguage. She said:

“Hi, welcome to the forums. KJFGDFIDGJFGVBDJFVJFDS!!!”

Ok, only half tanslated. Meh.

Excuse me, you are a newbie. I am not a n00b so I have a updated version.

Phantasy Star will always rock. I wish they’d continue with the series instead of giving us “Online” Bring us back to Motavia and Dezoris and all that fun stuff. I need more Dezorians to laugh at.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’, and continues to play with his door.

Alyx: I may be a newbie to here, but I have been to other forums for long periods of time.

Orakio: Online=Atempt for more money. The game is expensive as it is, and now we have to pay more for online, and even more for some kind of keyboard so you can talk to other people? I think not. And Get Wise, and your avatar are cool.

Originally posted by Nulani
: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’, and continues to play with his door.

Plays with his door? O_o;;

Lol.