Been A While

Well, I haven’t written something on here in a while… so I’ll have to torture your eyes with something new :stuck_out_tongue:

Landmine Teardops

Prologue: Clouds of Eden
Fear gripped her. Sadness too. She was kneeling, tears freely flowing. He was gone, he was dead and she couldn’t do anything about it, so she did the only thing she could: get revenge.

She stood, sword in hand and looked up to the sky. It was beautiful… a blue paradise… a paradise he would never see again, for that reason alone she needed justice.

She began to walk through the meadow, the soft grass tickling her ankles.
“Goodbye… but don’t worry… I’ll make sure he suffers.”

Chapter 1
The three of them sat on a grassy hill. They where carefree teenagers, sixteen at most, not a care in the world… all that mattered was that they had each other.
Kyra, youngest there and the only girl among them was always the silent one. Always the one lost in contemplation whilst Darell and Soren bounced around like children.

And today was no different, Kyra was sat leaning against a tree a book in her hands whilst the other two sat chatting like toddlers.
Whilst the noise sometimes got on her nerves Kyra could only laugh light heartedly at them… they where her friends and so naturally she forgave them many things… though sometimes she did wonder if she provoked them by reading when all the other two clearly wanted to do was frolic and play.

Suddenly two hands emerged from nowhere and snapped her book shut.
“HEY! Soren I was reading that!”
“So? Come on! That’s all you ever do… have some fun!”
Kyra shut her eyes and took a deep breath… sometimes it was just best to let them win.

That was really really short.

That’s cause it’s not finished :stuck_out_tongue:

At the moment I’m not too sure what the point of it is so… I’m still wondering if I should continue… spur of the moment thing see?

Use grammar check