Because I'm the coolest person none of you probably notice...

Wait a sec, are you ramza? Like, the one with the scary vampire avy awhile ago? If not, no. That was the only RP I’ve like, ever done.

I am Ramza! I was thinking about getting that avatar again, too.

1)How many fingers am i holding behind my back?
2)How do you know if you are in reality and not just a dream or hooked to some kind of machinery or if your mind is playing tricks on you?
3)Do you believe that we are the only living beings in the numerous galaxies present?

1. 8, unless you count thumbs as fingers, then 8, because they aren’t!
  2. I have no proof, but the latter is very unlikely.
  3. No. It is unrealistic to believe that in this gigantic universe, we are all there is.

Who the hell are you?

The coolest person none of you probably notice. Read the freakin thread title.

who would win in a fight between molton boron and a truckload of babies?

What song do you think fits you best?

My vorpal bunny avvie! :slight_smile:

1. Is there intelligent life out there?
  2. If reality is what we experience with our five (or six) senses, what would we do if we had seven or eight senses?
  3. If you find a carrot, a pile of pebbles, a pipe, and two willow twigs lying together in the middle of an otherwise empty field, what has happened?

EH… Ok I got wasted off a single Pint of Stella…

Heyy. That is why you where crazy al Night. Good thing I didn’t let near the RPGC too long.

At least I got the Auron line in. “I’m really Drunk!!!” before Kissing some one.

Big Nutter
You kissed Dave.

What are your views on abortion? I support it, but I would try my hardest to keep any girl I get pregneant from getting one.

Pixie stix hopefully.

Congratulations on the 1000 posts ^^

Do you think you’ll stick around for another 1000?

Depends if the babies are in the truck.

Hm…hard question. Probably ‘Sexbomb’ by Tom Jones. :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though, I havent heard any song i think fits me well enough to say it does.

1. I think human is intelligent.
  2. Experience reality. If we naturally had them, then it wouldnt seem any different, because we’re use to it. If we suddenly developed them, then the same answer, because This is reality.
  3. I’m guessing this is a riddle… I suck at riddles.

I think I’m pretty neutral on abortion. I think its wrong, but that I dont have the right to tell a woman what she can do with her own baby.

Hm…Thats a really hard question. It took me a year and a half to get to this thousand.