Beavis & Butt-Head

I had a pretty strange dream yesterday. It involved Beavis & Butt-Head.

They were adults, and taller than in the TV show. They wore the same t-shirts but wore long pants instead of short ones. And instead of being the belated retarded losers, they were badasses (but still retarded). The funniest part is, they were player characters in a 3D scroller fighting game (like that TMNT fighting game for the Game Cube), with the whole game being one humongous continuous stage (like the sequence of stages in HL, but without the loading times). And dude, they pulled some moves like Jet Li in Danny the Dog. I remember that Todd was among the bosses, and that Beavis and Butt-Head were fighting against some mafia, but their motives were something along the lines of getting revenge for a broken Xbox (360). There were subquests like fighting students from Highland High School involved with the mafia, with the help of Buzzcut, and hijacking a police car to pursue some mafia guy.

Sometimes I wish I could have a talk with Dream from the Endless.

Dude. That’s … vaguely strange and awesome at the same time.

Cool.

Heh, heh.

I generally spell it “Huhuh. Huhuh.”

Cool.

Huh huh, huh huh

I would too. That would rock. :smiley:
Not to mention that I have some dreams that I would like to have explained as well.
(I do know who to blame for my weirdest dream ever, though. And it’s actually not him.)

What is your weirdest dream ever?

To be completely honest with you, I hate Beavis and Butt-head. They intimidated me as a child.

Ok.Frankly, Ive seen wierder to the extent of it being seemingly fucked up and asylumic.But that was interesting.I have always loved Beavis and Butthead! They were the shit back then.They also remind me of my sister and I when we were younger.Scaringley similar to the show only in female form.Man,we have done some of the stupidest things…