battlefield 1942 is sooo awesome

that is the best game ever… hey if any of you know of any really fast online servers please tell me…

and if u see a server named meyedilcrag… dont forget to come in… ihave a really fast computer… and the game doesnt lag as the other servers… unless a dialup gets on

if u dont know what the game is … you should really check it out … its like a war game… much like socom navy seals and american army… well i really like it.

and if u see a server named meyedilcrag… dont forget to come in… ihave a really fast computer… and the game doesnt lag as the other servers… unless a dialup gets on

this game is sooo awesome … i mean its very realistic and not like the other games that make you fall asleep … you can really use ur brain to find the right spot to hide and put mines … all that kinda stuff…

Yeah, I can actually play 2 player games on games.dewright.us on a 24 k connection, planes and all, but I get kicked after awhile.

24k? What the fuck?

You mean like, under 56k?

Yes. Hell yes.

Yea, it is a great game. My only problem is that it lags my computer all to hell, and the built in server thing doesn’t really like me at all.

Me and my friends play the Desert Combat mod. B’42 pwns. Nothing more fun than killing fascists or Iraqis.

I prefer to kill americans.

I usually play at a local LAN gaming place. If any of you are on, tell me, and we can play.