Battle of the Bulge

i think that he was talking about the war that the british were fighting with the french simultaneously. i dont know im damn confused

uh yeah, the reason we won the war of 1812 was because england was fighting mother fucking napoleon at the same time.

How do you know he was a mofo?

if napoleon wasnt a mofo, i dont know who is.

That… makes no sense…

CLARIFY!

Shaft.

And, I’ve always been taught the War of 1812 was more of a draw rather than a win for the US.

omg link plz. (No uh… Seriously)

I can dig it.

We just covered the 1812 one. The American lecturer we had said it was a victory for the US. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooohhh Yeahhh.

I know the war of 1812 had a lot to do with boats too

It is considered a victory for the US since we are still a country. There was no real way for it to end in a draw. Britain went back to home and we continued to be a country instead of being conquered by the British. It is pretty the same reason why Vietnam is considered a loss for America.

We woulda gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling Frenchmen.

the reason its considered a draw by some people is because all borders and stuff returned to pre-war boundaries. that and the british sacked the white house.

Great comment on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight. When Leno asked John Edwards what he thought the bulge was, Edwards answered “his battery.”

The bulge is his PENIS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Pshf, he doesn’t have one. Such a man/woman/thing doesn’t deserve to have one.

Ok. This is weird I know Who I would to vote for in America (Kerry), but in the UK I have to just go with a die (Singular for dice) and Roll for who to win out of the top 3…

Big Nutter
Lib Dems have got the last two times…

Holy shit! There’s a country called Amaerica?! I gotta live there!

Bignutter, no offense. I found that quite funny. :smiley:

Woah! Smelling Mystake!!

Big Nutter
Corrected!!

Oh the irony!