Bastard

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Someone in these forums once showed me a picture of a penis in a chicken. She is forgiven, but I shall not ever forget. X_X
I will wed this woman, speak her name so that I might… wed her…

Holy shit I love that site.

Fuck, just something to give me more anger, and as usual I can’t do anything about it.:too bad;

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I will wed this woman, speak her name so that I might… wed her…

…o_o;

I’m assuming this is the bonsai kitten site, without clicking on it. I dunno, I wasn’t that shocked when I saw it the first time. Kind of blatantly a joke, a stupid one, but whatever. ^^;

I’m interested though, how did they fake the pictures? That’s no small image editng job.

That sites been around for years =P Its a joke.

edit: i love you charl

Wouldn’t it smell?

And anyway, joke or not, some people will still take it seriously and try it for themselves.

It’s a scam.
As I thought everyone did by now.

Hahahahh that site is hilarious. I knew it was a joke just by looking at the site. I mean fuck, it never shows a kitten actually in a small jar, it only shows it from certain angles so it looks like that. You unobservant jerks.

Originally posted by Astral
…o_o;

You, Astral? Hmm, I will fight Sin for your hand!

Heh I remember that site. And I loved it. And this coming from a serious cat-lover.

People need to get a sense of humor, yes…

I love cats more than you do, Spaz.

Dude, my ribs are hurting from laughing so much. I remember seeing this site ages ago, I’ve been looking for it for months, thanks a lot for posting it.

Saw it about a year and a half ago, and am wondering why people still go there.

My favorite part of the site: