Barrett is not a white russian

That’s the most f’ed-up piece of third-party merchandise I’ve ever seen XD And as for ebay finds, beats even the instant girlfriend kit :wink:

Originally posted by Neb
That’s the most f’ed-up piece of third-party merchandise I’ve ever seen XD And as for ebay finds, beats even the instant girlfriend kit :wink:

The instant what?

oh GOD, I just remembered what the instant gf kit was x_x.

WTFUCKA!!!/1/1/1/11

Originally posted by Sinistral
oh GOD, I just remembered what the instant gf kit was x_x.

I’m afraid of asking, but PLEASE DIVULGE.

I think it was pre-purge, sadly, I’m confident I can’t find it again, and I’m certain I can’t do it justice by simply describing it :wink: (incidentally, for those who remember it, I think it eventually went for around $750. There’s one born every minute :ah-ha!: )

it was a thing where a guy could make up the fact he had a gf by having stuff like dirty women’s underwear, lipstick to leave marks with etc… with pictures, diagrams and scenarios as to how you could use it all to make it look like you have a gf.

I remember that thing…

Is Yuna having buttsex with Barret in that last pic?

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Is Yuna having buttsex with Barret in that last pic?

I thought the exact same thought when I first saw it. :smiley:

Originally posted by Neb

*gets a competition going…
Does this beat them both?

mmmmmm… White russian…

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
*gets a competition going…
Does this beat them both?

Nearly. :get it?:

As for the Barret thing, has anyone else realised that someone must’ve bought up a hell of a lot of surplus Zangief dolls just as streetfighter went out of fashion? :wink:

Damnit Neb! I was gonna make some witty Zangief comment…oh well…insert Zangief’s theme here