BAND...

I know; you told me that before.

A Light in the Attic!? Who are these people and why are they such morons? It’s like they want children to grow up inside little boxes to keep them from any unsavory aspects of the real world? Geez.
Edit: How to Eat Fried Worms is in the top 100? :thud:

Told ya it was BS. $10 says it’s prolly some biblethumpers from Bumblefuck in the Midwest.

Heather Has Two Mommies by Leslea Newman

Make the joke. You know you want to.

The New Joy of Gay Sex by Charles Silverstein

This reminds me, every time i go to a book store, I always “accidentaly wonder” into the “gay studies” section. It happens every single time.

I remember seeing somthing on the news over her about that, saying that the american version was editted and the title was changed. But I’d have thought sourcerer would be more inflamitary that philosopher?

Once again…biblethumpers were all over Harry Potter like stink on shit. If they edited those books…I would think that’s why.

My mind ain’t what it used to be 984.

<b><i>“Where’s Waldo” ?!?!??!?</b></i>

I find it funny that that female growing up book is higher up on the list than the male version.

He’s right over there can’t you see him?

Uh hi.

:moogle:

That’s because female parts are nastier than male parts. Male parts just look fuckin’ ridiculous.

When I was in school, I read Go Ask Alice for Banned Book Week. Actually, my English teacher liked having us read banned books as a whole. But the whole thing about Harold(correct me if I’m wrong) and the Giant Peach being a banned book facepalm.

I read Go Ask Alice…certainly a crude book, but not bad. Oddly enough I had to read it in middle school when most of us didn’t know what a blowjob was or how one whores themselves out…that or I was naive like a motherfucker.