Badger out of Hell?

Oh boy a even stupider remix of a stupid flash movie

Wow
That was a complete waste of time.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b] I saw that thing just last week, when I was looking at the original badger one, after my friend mentioned it.

At school me and my friend actually sing the opening lines of “I’ve Seen Things”. So it is must be very strange seeing 2 A Level students singing such a strange song. [/b]

I’m worse. I have the entire I’ve Seen Things memorized.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
I’m worse. I have the entire I’ve Seen Things memorized.

You and me both Yar.

raises hand

Me too…that thing is strangely hypnotic.

Can’t sleep, badgers will eat me.
Can’t sleep, badgers will eat me.

I’ve even come up with a Discworld version:
I’ve seen things, I’ve seen them with my eyes! I’ve seen things, they’re often in disguise! Like carrots, handbags, cheese, Rincewind, Klatchians, turtles, hamsters, weddings, poets, Snapcase, BOROGRAVIA! Dwarv-es, budgies, BOROGRAVIA! I’ve seen things, I’ve seen them with my eyes! I’ve seen things, they’re often in disguise! Like carrots, handbags, cheese …

Yeah me and my buddy haven’t actually memorized the rest of it, wll at least not yet. What maybe even stranger is that a couple of our other friends were basically singing the “Badger” song every chance they had.

[singing]badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom[/singing]

Yeah that is what they sing, but for some strange and unknown reason they have linked that song to some strange dance rutine (which involves stripping)

FREAKYYYYYYY