Bad news...

I’m sorry to hear the bad news, Gilga.

I mean, welcome back :stuck_out_tongue:

Your computer is back up and running better now right?

Well, welcome back!

this is terrible, just terri—err hey, welcome home!

does the welcome back dance

Uh, welcome back.

BEWARE, I LIVE!

As for MY dumb-school-computer anecdotes, we use WebBlocker. Once, it blocked a (relatively) harmless site, but it <i>didn’t</i> block a Hentai site.

And you checked?

Uh … Statement withdrawn.

No filters on our college computers, so I just spend most of my lessons looking at hentai. Got nothing else to do in college anyway, what with me having finished all the work. I don’t feel ashamed of looking at it either, hentai is an art form as well as a way to let out sexual frustration.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Not when you charge it to the school. Thank God they found the idiot.

Our schools use payphones, and they’re right next to the office so its impossible to have a private conversation.

The school computers don’t filter much Hentai, I once caught this dumb first year student printing naked Tifa art, he didn’t know what hentai meant.

Originally posted by Princefireball
Why is Gilgamesh coming back a bad thing? From what I’ve seem of him, he seems pretty nice.

I like putting myself down.

Originally posted by Chris-Chris
Your computer is back up and running better now right?

The computer was running anyway, just not the internet. This new <strike>tripwire</strike> cord seems to make it run a little faster but that may be fluke. When it was broke I actually went outside and watched some ducklings playing slides down a waterfall, it was cute.

:ulty: He didn’t know what Hentai meant, and he was printing it out?? Wow.

He was desperate for pr0n I guess.

or possibly just bored…

Still, that was a bit… unexpected.

What was?

The funny thing was the teacher guy, or technician (or lazy guy with an easy job that I could do better) allowed him to stay a couple of minutes while he printed his ‘work’.

A kid printing hentai without even knowing what it is…

you never thought such a thing would happen?

He knew it was pr0n, he didn’t know it was called hentai.

Oh. And he was printing it right in front of everyone and didn’t get caught? Weird… Still, stranger things have been happening.
A few years ago, I knew a 6th grade kid who kept walking around at school with a huge folder full of that stuff.

so? at my school, there’ve been people wandering around with issues of playboy with them! i don’t know what became of them…

O_O! Well, those cases disturb me a bit… Don’t ask me why.

Mr. Waving Smilie would have been here to say ‘Welcome Back’, but he’s away stealing the brand new computers that was meant for your school: Isn’t he cruel?

My school doesn’t block any webpages, although, they’ve done a good job at blocking us from doing anything with the webpages. Right clicking is disabled, downloading and installing is disabled ( not that you can fit anything into the allocated space ), changing settings is disabled, all you can do is surf and be frustarted at the thin-client, and print if you’re lucky.

The Macs at my school got software upgrades this year. I have to say I’d have liked it better if the <i>hardware</i> could handle it. It’s now worse than it was before.