Bad news, good news, and venting

General
Bad news: A neighbor’s dog attacked me a couple days ago.
Good news: The book I have been waiting three years for, will becoming out at midnight. Despite the long lines at the book store, I will be gaurateed a copy, due to the fact that my mom reserved me a copy back in April. I will be going in costume to the party at Barnes and Noble that will be to celebrate and sell the first copy of this book (if you haven’t guessed by now, the book is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix). My robes are (of course) sapphire blue, with a blue fabric that has a dragon pattern for the cuffs.

Summer School
Good news: The school I go to for summer school is air conditioned (only two high schools in Springfield are air conditioned). Also, I dont have to go on Fridays.
Bad news: I have to be at summer school for five hours with a class that would make the late ToB look somewhat sane.

Something I have to tell or I’ll explode
Tomorrow is my parent’s 28 weding, aniversary. My mom and I both quilt and sew, but all of the sewing machines we have are vintage Singers, so my dad bought her the most expensive top of the line machine he could, it’s also the line of sewing machines that is sold in the quilt shop she works at. Basically I can’t tell my mom, because it’s a surprise, but my dad didn’t say I couldn’t tell, and if I didn’t tell someone I would explode.

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
Good news: The book I have been waiting three years for, will becoming out at midnight. Despite the long lines at the book store, I will be gaurateed a copy, due to the fact that my mom reserved me a copy back in April. I will be going in costume to the party at Barnes and Noble that will be to celebrate and sell the first copy of this book (if you haven’t guessed by now, the book is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix). My robes are (of course) sapphire blue, with a blue fabric that has a dragon pattern for the cuffs.

well, try not to lose your legs in the mob of little kids…

casts anti-rabid child ward on sapphire falcon

Summer School
Good news: The school I go to for summer school is air conditioned (only two high schools in Springfield are air conditioned). Also, I dont have to go on Fridays.
Bad news: I have to be at summer school for five hours with a class that would make the late ToB look somewhat sane.

Both seem good to me =p

BTW, I hope you have fended off your neighbor.

Bad news: A neighbor’s dog attacked me a couple days ago.

That sucks…but at least it wasn’t your neighbor (that attacked you)…I’m more of a cat person, at least they don’t attack you as much…gets attacked by his cat AAGH, Get offa me!

Originally posted by Ren
BTW, I hope you have fended off your neighbor.

Oops, I skipped the word dog, it was my neighbor’s dog. Basically I was just walking past the house, iwas on the street minding my own business, when out of nowhere the dog came and bit me on the arm, that’s all it did. I had to go to the emergency room. My injuries were a DEEP punture wound, I had to get stiches (three of them), and I got a bruise that’s bigger than my fist.

Originally posted by SilverStorm
That sucks…but at least it wasn’t your neighbor (that attacked you)…I’m more of a cat person, at least they don’t attack you as much…gets attacked by his cat AAGH, Get offa me!

I’ve gotten attacked by a cat before, it was when I was three, it wasn’t my cat, it was a neighbor’s. In comparason, the cat did worse.

you don’t want to live in my neighborhood, then…loose dogs everywhere…

hey cool Sapphire, my parents are right around 28 years married too. Congrats to them.

SHOOT THEM, SHOOT THEM ALL!!

cough sorry, how rude of me, only shoot the bad dogs!

EDIT: I hope you didn’t think I meant shoot the parents. Although I did say shoot the bad dogs.

Wow…getting attacked by a dog is a major thing, especially when it’s your own (in my case):fungah: I got the wind knocked out of me and couldn’t speak for a couple moments after my pup sunk his fangs into the back of my hand after I accidently fell on his tail and damn that hurts…it wasn’t nearly as serious as you describe Sapphire, so hopefully all goes well for you when you heal.

I can sympathize with you on the school thing…well I thought I was bad getting out of school this week…you have all summer with a class like…that. All the best:p

SHOOT YOUR PARENTS! BURN THINGS! BURN! BURN!!!

Anyway, congrats to them and sorry to hear about the dog attack.

BURN 'EM ALL!

and cat attacks are always worse…

Way to be original.

Depends what kinda dog. I would take a cat over a Great Dane or a German Shepard any day of the week.

Sucks about the dog bite, little lady. You could sue or press charges against your neighbour for the attack, if anything, because the dog was leashed and stuff. You really should.

Meh, it’s just a puncture wound, be glad nothing else was injured.
I got attacked by a dog when I was little, cut my face a lot, and a few bite marks on my back.

I’d rather be attacked by an Irish Setter, but that’s probably because I’m a Setter person. Definitely better a Setter than a cat. I saw a video once of an animal control guy getting his nuts clawed by a cat on national TV. Ouch. I didn’t know men were capable of making that kind of noise. It’s unholy.

Originally posted by Kraken
I saw a video once of an animal control guy getting his nuts clawed by a cat on national TV. Ouch. I didn’t know men were capable of making that kind of noise. It’s unholy.

and that would REALLY suck…

Unlucky about the whole Summer School, I’m so glad they don’t have that over here in England, although I doubt I’d ever have to go anyway.

And personally I can’t wait to get Mr. Potter, but I’m going to have to since there is no way in HELL, I am waiting around at midnight for a book! Especially since I don’t have the money!!

and don’t forget the mob…

EDIT: i just heard that someone already stole an 18-wheeler filled with the books…

one word: voldemort.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]and don’t forget the mob…

EDIT: i just heard that someone already stole an 18-wheeler filled with the books…[/b]

Why am I not surprised?

i’m surprised that it took people this long to start stealing copies of the book…