Back to the endangered species list you go, MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Thats it! That Crane is as good as dead! it ate my Skeletor! well it didn’t eat him, it just killed him! HE WAS MY FAVORITE!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCKED UP BIRD IS THIS??? I’m GOING TO KILL IT!!!

once again i’m talking about my Koi. so dont move this thread.

what…the hell?

moves on to the next thread O_o

near as I can tell, a bird ate a fish Charlemagne had. At least, that’s what I HOPE he’s talking about.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
near as I can tell, a bird ate a fish Charlemagne had. At least, that’s what I HOPE he’s talking about.

I would guess so too.

I have a pond.

It’s filled with Koi

Koi are very friendly fish that are easy to fall in love with.

Koi are also very expensive.

I bought most of them for 15-20 dollars each, when they were only about 3 inches.

They’ve grown to be about 7-8 inches.

I could easily sell any of them for 70-100 Earth dollars.

…I think that crane has a vendetta against you, Charl…if you wake up one morning with a horse head next to you, you’ll be next.

next time that crane shows up, grab a gun, grab a knife, grab a baseball bat, grab SOMETHING that can wound/maim/kill that bird.

Or just somehow protect your pond in a nonviolent means… I’m not sure how one would do this, but are there things that a crane might NOT like, which would discourage it from eating your koi?

Originally posted by Trillian
…I think that crane has a vendetta against you, Charl…if you wake up one morning with a horse head next to you, you’ll be next.
:o :slight_smile: :o
Poor cute lil fishy ;_; im sorry Charle ole chap

Wee 50th post count em 50 hahahahaha! 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…

Kill the crane. Kill it. Quckly, before its an endangered species again. Kill it while you still can.

yes, end its life now. it does not deserve to live if it killed your favorite fish.

You could kill the bird & make it for dinner, then videotape yourself eating it…
Then you perpetually run the video by the fish pond.
The other cranes will see it & try to fly to the tv & electrocute themselves!!!
Then you can have dinner everyday!

Or I could kill it, then I’ll send its wings to its familly.

that works too…

::Puts on bouty hunter cap::

Dead, Or Alive?..

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]Thats it! That Crane is as good as dead! it ate my Skeletor! well it didn’t eat him, it just killed him! HE WAS MY FAVORITE!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCKED UP BIRD IS THIS??? I’m GOING TO KILL IT!!!

once again i’m talking about my Koi. so dont move this thread. [/b]
You named a Koi Skeletor? Awesome.

draws sword if you know where it hangs out, i’ll save you the trouble of killing it.

That happened to me too char, several times :frowning: hugs you
you could try to hang a net or something over the pond…

1: Find the bird

2: Chop off it’s head

3: Find the Koi remains inside of it

4: Place remains on alter and sell the soul of a Muppet Baby and revive it

5: Rejoice