Back to NK

"I think North Korea’s unwillingness to discuss the uranium enrichment program could subvert President Bush’s determination for a peaceful, diplomatic resolution of the North Korean issue,’’ -Undersecretary of State John Bolton

Cue Imperial March music

Unless the USA once again miscalculates how many troops they have and how much money they have, I think they’ll stick to diplomatic solutions. At least I hope they will. Would be bad if they topple themselves and drag the rest of the world along.

What if they’re telling the truth, and it’s actually plutonium? >.>

This time it seems to be the Koreans who want to mix it up with the US, rather than the other way around. I don’t know where the US and Korea think this is headed, but I don’t think it’s gonna be pretty for anyone.

Originally posted by Nulani
Unless the USA once again miscalculates how many troops they have and how much money they have, I think they’ll stick to diplomatic solutions. At least I hope they will. Would be bad if they topple themselves and drag the rest of the world along.

Well, the US could handle Iraq and Afganistan and the many other things we’re doing around the world, but another war would be too much. We can’t handle it period.