Back from Minnesota!

I’m sure you’re all very excited. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, uh, yeah. Lots of fun, we went to Valley Fair, which is some sort of amusement park, and jumped from like 18 stories. I have a video, it’s pretty neato.

I beat FFX, and i’m willing to be man enough to admit that I cried:( It was sad:( Anyway, looking forward to FFX-2.

That’s pretty much it, cya around:)

Welcome Back!

Originally posted by Atherelius
[b]I’m sure you’re all very excited. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, uh, yeah. Lots of fun, we went to Valley Fair, which is some sort of amusement park, and jumped from like 18 stories. I have a video, it’s pretty neato. [/b]

I take you mean you bungee jumped or something right?

Finally, someone else who’s excited about FFX-2. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, welcome back!

Hey I’m excited too I just don’t tell anyone. My stupid friend thinks it’s sexist.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Hey I’m excited too I just don’t tell anyone. My stupid friend thinks it’s sexist.
You HAVE seen the promo poster, haven’t you?

Yes, so? I like it. But that’s just st00pid me so meh.

heh, well, the jump was while attached to a ripcord, very cool.

As for FFX-2, you’re damn right i’m excited! I’m gonna be in basic when it comes out, on my birthday I MIGHT ADD! However, one day i’ll play it. Like I said, I very much enjoyed FFX, so I want to see where the story goes. As for the whole sexist thing…pfft! Who cares, just so long as they make it good. The only thing i’m worried about is that they’re integrating some sort of job system type thing from what i’ve heard. I’m worried about that as I hate the job system. Anyway, Ath out.

Jobs stystems are the best part in RPGs IMO. The more I hear about FFXI though, the more I’m not inclined to get it. While I’m all for girls wearing less :mwahaha: , I just don’t think FF should be the series doing it. I’ve also heard that the games really short for an RPG, I don’t like the FF meets Tomb Raider sort of thing, and I’ve had people tell me that it doesn’t really add to the story. Right now I don’t know if I’ll get it, at least not at full price.

Welcome back Ath.

And yeah it’s FFX-2 BX, not FFXI, thats a different game. Anyway it looks great, and from what my friends said about it at E3 is that it is a great game. Why is it FF meets tomb raider when people add in fanservice? And were these people at E3 or what?

Like I said, I’m totally for FF girl eye candy. I just hope the game doesn’t go totally for looks like DoAXBV, and have no game play positives.

: Mr. Waving Smilie mutters ‘Welcome Back’, and is grumpy because now he has to leave your room.

Originally posted by Atherelius
I’m gonna be in basic when it comes out, on my birthday I MIGHT ADD!

Being in boot camp on your birthday isn’t too bad. Just make sure that they don’t know it’s your birthday or you’ll probably pay. I got lucky, we were in the field on my birthday and they don’t kill you too much there since a normal day just about does it, anymore would be overkill. Although having your birthday there will seriously mess with your mind. I forgot all about having a birthday and how old I was. I was always second guessing myself and counting how old I was for a couple of MONTHS afterward since that day was like any other day.

Well, i’m just not going to tell them it’s my birthday. Total suckage on the whole counting the years thing though, lol!:stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a lot of fun travelling.
I’m now in Shenzhen, a city next to Hongkong, but I can’t get a passport to Hongkong. It seems that I have to turn back.
Next month I’ll go to Xinjiang, in the middle Asia.
:runaway: