B.o.f II Shaman unification

Every time I try to unify Katt with the Seso shaman to get her new form the unification fails. Does anyone know why this is happening? Katt is currently level 24 and i’m at the Simafort pertion of the game.

I believe Katt can’t be united with Seso. Only certain characters can be paired with certain shamans.

If you want to get Katt at her best, link her with the Dark and Fire shamans.

Whenever I tried to unite the Shamans with ANYONE, it never ever worked. I don’t know why it didn’t…does anyone have a specific reason why the combos were rejected each and every time? I tried to use the Fire Shaman on Katt (Seti…?), which is the most tried and obvious combo, and even that didn’t work…

Sana. And it’s because you’re using bad combos. For most characters there are very few successful combinations.

Even if the change is not visual, some combinations still work, (Like, say, pairing yourself with Sana nets you +10 Attack Power even though you don’t see your character change one bit) of course, if it’s a visual change, expect the effects to be greater…

Like certain shapechanges are :wink:

I do believe the BoF2 shrine had a shaman combo list there, so why not have a look there, mm?

Originally posted by Sohee
Sana. And it’s because you’re using bad combos. For most characters there are very few successful combinations.

No, I was using combos straight from a guide, and nothing nothing nothing worked.

Originally posted by Evangelion
No, I was using combos straight from a guide, and nothing nothing nothing worked.

Then the game must have been defective.

yeah it was…cringe a ROM. I figured that might have been the problem, but I wasn’t sure, as there was a treasure chest in the building…an item that was described as “cancelling” the combinations. I figured since I was holding this item, it would prevented me from transforming, but I couldn’t throw it out. (though I know what it was originally used for, now) So yeah, guess it must have been a defect.

Katt can only be junctioned in two ways: With the dark shaman and with both the dark and fire shamans (The best one, she even transforms).