Azumanga Daioh

Ok when I first saw It I thougth "oh great a nother big boobed short skirt girl anime"I was shocked to find out it was the best dam anime I have ever seen!.
It’s funny,cute and fun,I’m happy to say I was wrong about it.My favorites are Osaka,Miss Yukari and Tomo.

:scream: If you have not seen it you must go out and get the dvd. :biggrin:

Azumanga Daioh is the most rewatchable anime series ever. Every episode has at least one moment (usually an Osaka one) that is just so damned funny it never gets old. It’s like some magical drug.

Like this one:

Chiyo’s dad is the best character (at least at his first actual appearance, in Episode 8). Especially since in the English dub he talks exactly like one of my friends.

How is it? Is it good? Is the tomato good?

Also I had Miss Sakaki as a wallpaper on my comp up until recently.

If you like Azumanga, check out <a href=“http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1335,svepec,sensei_no_ojika.html”>Sensei no O-jikan</a>. The teacher reminds me so much of my old Japanese teacher. Oh, and it has a really kick-ass ending theme. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kimura is the best. The greatest.

The two episodes I actually saw of Azumanga Daioh were hilarious, and it makes me want to buy the DVDs. I bet it’d be worth it.

I can identify with Tomo right away, such a hyper girl.

I’ve only seen one episode, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It’s unlike any other anime I’ve seen. And it’s strangely addicting.

Oh, absolutely. It’s the only one in my whole collection I watch over and over again. It’s my third favorite series.

Azumanga Daioh is like a fricken drug,when you start watching it,is like going in a fricken trip,and then you want more.

I agree with that hold heartedy it my favorite more then even the most bloodly anime can’t get me away from it,by the way nice use of the word fricken.

No, I’d say Excel Saga is about there in that category.