Aww :) It's hard to see anything on ultrasound pics but...

Originally posted by Orakio
[b]Congrats BN and Deedly. I hope that you two have a wonderful family together.

Also, if you’re thinking of names, Eric is always a good choice ^^ (j/k) ^^ [/b]

Isn’t Deedly another staff member? Tell me I’m not crazy but I swear I’ve seen the name before :stuck_out_tongue:

And I will be the umpteenth person to say congrats. New member of the family always fun.

Orak Typoed.

Deedly is a Staffer, BN’s wife is Deadly Nightshade

Yeah i figured something was wrong there, heh

And Deed’s a guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do those two even VISIT the forums? :hahaha;

Well, congrats, good luck, and remember: despite what everyone else says, babies are butt ugly. They don’t become cute until they become toddlers. runs away

First off: Michelle, I told you I wouldn’t be able to see them. They dark for most people, even darker for me because of this monitor. Mom said to send them. Note that you will get a phone call in case you don’t read this.

Second: No, they really don’t check the boards much. Dave works every single day, and Michelle is usually pretty tired.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Well, congrats, good luck, and remember: despite what everyone else says, babies are butt ugly. They don’t become cute until they become toddlers. runs away

You are a wise man, Galloway.

Hey guys. This is Deadly…I’m stealing BN’s name because I’m not signed up on the message boards yet. We just wanted to thank everyone for all of the wonderful messages. We would have replied sooner, but we’ve both been at work all day. Oh, and it’s definitely a boy. We’ll add more pics as we get them. I’m sure BN will inform everyone when we put more on there. If it takes us a while between postings, please be patient…BN works 2 jobs, and when I’m not at work I’m usually pretty tired and either napping or eating :P. Anyway, thanks again! :smiley:

-Deadly_Nightshade

This is so cool! Maybe when the baby grows up and learns to use a keyboard, he or she could join RPGC as staff! 8) Congratulations!

just realized the typo, therefore fixed it << >>

It shows what happens when you sprain your ankle tripping over a pothole in the rough while playing golf ^_^;;

Anyways, sorry for that. And congrats again. :slight_smile:

Bah, don’t worry about it Orak, in fact it added some (more) humor to the thread. :hahaha;

And I wish Ninja and Nightshade well with their child as well! :cool:

Congrats… now you can rest easy knowing he doesn’t have two heads or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

I offer my Congratulations to the happy couple, remember, sleep is for the weak :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats to both of you, I wish you two to have happy time with your child.