Astral

Originally posted by Sinistral
=.= Who forgot to feed Bessy the Giant Tortoise?

Don’t look at me. It’s not my job.

At that, happy belated birthday Astral.

That’s a mighty suspicious thing to say SS. Maybe you should be responsible for feeding the Tortoise. Throws SS at the Tortoise’ head

Happy Belated birthday, Astral… as a gift, let me give you some company while in the Tortise’s stomach.

pushing Sin in the same lake.

The tortoise is already fed calls shrouded men to take PC Glenton away in a dark plateless car

clings to the fortise’s head then dives in and swims like mad Problem Sin: Tigers LIKE water.

turns Sin into about three pounds of hamburger once I get to shore

The tortoise is already fed calls shrouded men to take PC Glenton away in a dark plateless car

So you DON’T want to spend time alone with Astral, in what is probably a dark place?

as I am leaving the smoking ruins of a crashed car.

Originally posted by Cybercompost

My last name is Rountree.

Koowl. Now I can call you Mr. Rountree. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Ramza
Koowl. Now I can call you Mr. Rountree. :slight_smile:

If you want me to castrate you and feed you your testes, then yes. You may.

CC’s the burger SS. But anyway, if you wanna call CC/Rountree something, call him Fuzzy McBuzzhead.

CC’s the burger SS.

???

Originally posted by Karlemagne
:frowning: unfortunatley no, today was the last night its gonna be on. I’m going to try to get the whole series on dvd. I’ll burn you a copy if you want.

That’d be neat if you could. :smiley: I’d love to see it.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
???

You WERE a sandwich.

You WERE a sandwich.

How DARE you compare me to a hamburger! I was a beautiful sandwich sniff on pita bread…

Aww, don’t feel bad, Fuzzy McBuzzHead! Yuo WERE a nice sandwich! I would have eaten it1 Sinistral is just being a big meanie!

And henceforth those who call me Fuzzy McBuzzhead shall die a thousand and one horrible deaths, each more painful than the last.

That and they’ll never be able to eat cheesecake. Which is worse, I know not.