Astral

Said it already, but why not say it again? Happy Birthday!!! your shoe is here.

Happy B-day! gives Astral a big plate of doomcookies

William Shatner wishes you a happy B-day

Merry day of birth.

HAPPY ONE YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH DAY.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Astral! :yipee:

Here’s my gift: a plate of Happiness Cookies for you to feed Sin. :mwahaha:

Yeah, happy birthday, ‘n’ stuff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [glomps Astral and chews on her soul]

Happy Birthday Astral :smiley: Man, I haven’t posted here for a while… Why would Sin mutilate Roun? Are they goin’ out or something? :kissy: How cute. Takes the Morrigan and runs :runaway:

Originally posted by Ramza
Happy Birthday Astral :smiley: Man, I haven’t posted here for a while… Why would Sin mutilate Roun? Are they goin’ out or something? :kissy: How cute. Takes the Morrigan and runs :runaway:

Dude, have you been a whole for 2 years? I’ve been gone for a long time and even I know Sin and Astral are going out.

Happy Birthday Astral!

Here’s your present: caik and…oh wait you probably don’t want succubi, um I guess you don’t need anything else, you got Sin.

Oh, I know this isn’t the exact right place to ask this but, why did Roun change his name to Cyber?

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Oh, I know this isn’t the exact right place to ask this but, why did Roun change his name to Cyber?

I was originally Cybercompost.

My last name is Rountree.

I didn’t want to use my last name as my username, although it was cool for a while.

My birthday ended 53 minutes ago! sheds a tear But it was fun :smiley: Thanks again all you guys, for the happy wishes.

<<
>
>

tickles Astral
runs before Sin can kill me:runaway:

Happy birthday AStral! did you watch that japanese drama?

DAMMIT I came about 50 minutes too late o_o
runs off crying and throws Astral’s present into a lake

Uh, actually, that was my sister Lilith, not me.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
DAMMIT I came about 50 minutes too late o_o
runs off crying and throws Astral’s present into a lake

swims across the lake to try to retrieve the present, but ends up getting eaten by a giant tortoise ;_;

…and Charl, I didn’t get to watch the show. ;_; How much longer is it running? (the tortoise has a tv in its stomach, soo… I can watch next week maybe <.<)

=.= Who forgot to feed Bessy the Giant Tortoise?

:frowning: unfortunatley no, today was the last night its gonna be on. I’m going to try to get the whole series on dvd. I’ll burn you a copy if you want.