Ask Dr. Ren version 1.1

I didn’t open a question thread when I reached 1000, so I’m doing it now.

You know what you gotta do. Go for it.

Originally posted by Ren
Why do ppl open threads like this when they lose their messageboard virginity?

What has gotten you so fixated with that shovel guy?

I spelled frutinha right, didn’t I?

Is Canada a beautiful country to you?

Do you know that I originally used to get you confused with my <i>other</i> friend Ren who is actually a girl?

Originally posted by Evangelion
Because it feels good?

Touche…shame on you.

Why do you rarely ever make sense?

Why do people feel the need to do these threads?

Why are we here?

Whoooooo, ammm Iiiiiiiii?

Originally posted by Sinistral
Why do you rarely ever make sense?

I am an RPGC user, it’d be weird if I made any sense at all.

Does this blouse make me a slut?

Ren,

Do you mind if I use this board as a tool to boost my postcount one more towards one thousand, when I will finally receive the self-esteem boost that comes from the utter lack of a life?

-Phoenix Valkyrie

Originally posted by Steve
Does this blouse make me a slut?

Those are some limp puppies Steve. No support much?

I just realized in embarrassment these questions are for Ren and I keep looking and checking out Chinese women.

Those are some limp puppies Steve. No support much?

Nope.
I go commando :3

Originally posted by Steve
Nope.
I go commando :3

I most certainly hope you wear skirts and not pants then.

Ren will you forgive me for hijacking your thread:thud:

Yeh, sorry bout that :stuck_out_tongue:

Umm
Where do you get your ‘facts’ for arguments? ^^

Why did you do those things with the shovel?

Steve: No, but the face does

PV: I don’t, but the mods seem like they do

Eva: I’ll forgive you if you give me chocolate

Steve: media

DP:

Because it feels good?

I’ll give you lots of chocolate if you answer my other questions, mister.

[b]What has gotten you so fixated with that shovel guy?

I spelled frutinha right, didn’t I?

Is Canada a beautiful country to you?

Do you know that I originally used to get you confused with my <i>other</i> friend Ren who is actually a girl? [/b]

1-) I like his attitude and I wanna be just like him when I grow up ^^

2-) Yes. With a little more training you can even fuss properly in Portuguese :ah-ha!:

3-) Yes. That’s where Santa Claus lives, right? Maybe I’ll go there someday :ah-ha!: During summer, that is. To the southern, southeasternmost part. How is the weather in Halifax by now?

4-) Yes, I knew the story. But my name’s root really is Ren. Her name’s root is Renat.

1)Ok everyone’s gotta have a goal to suceed at in life I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2)Uh puleeze, chupa-me a. (<—Haha that one’s just funny to me. Did I just say i have a cock?)

3)We are currently having an indian summer meaning the weather is hot here now, whereas in the real summer it was only mild. We’re getting sll our steamy weather now >< Come visit the southern, most south eastern part. But I can tell you Santa Claus doesn’t live where I do.

4)Yes, I believe it’s Renata, in english. I gave her the male name Ren, and she actually gets called Re (with one of those accents over the E). Sometimes I call her Nada and she didn’t like that because it means “nothing” in Portuguese?

What is your opinion on Live Action Roleplaying (LARP)?

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
What is your opinion on Live Action Roleplaying (LARP)?

It is one of the coolest ways to roleplay, however there are two things I must say about it:

1-) it’s not dice/coin/whatever friendly, so it takes some skills on roleplaying to prevent godmoding from happening. I think it’s only good with systems that don’t focus a lot on action, like V:tM. Or with no system at all.

2-) Don’t do it in the open. Go to somewhere far from civilization if you really wanna get into Live Action. We have a lot of funny cases here in Brazil where spectators who didn’t know that was a game got scared enough to call the police. Well, even when you’re far from civilization it’s still a good idea to get as much isolation as you can get. A few crazy friends of mine went to a farm to roleplay using W:tA. At midnight, one of them climbed to the roof of a barn and started howling to the moon. He is quite good at imitating the sound of a wolf. The animals freaked out. So did some of the farmers (a lot of people from the countryside do believe in werewolves. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry for it.) The howler was lucky that he couldn’t be seen in the dark as he climbed a wall down, for one of the peons unloaded a shotgun against the barn roof.

In less violent reactions, same group went roleplaying V:tM in the city at midnight. They do it in a crowded avenue by the shore. The place is very well lit because tourism keeps commerce running up to 3:00 AM. Well, said group does everything to look like vampires, even using a white powder to get (even more) pale. Usually the tourists just think they are just street actors and leave them alone, but an evangelic priest once tried exorcizating them. I’m laughing at them to this day.

EVA:

2-) no. That doesn’t necessarily means suck. It may also mean lick. So no, you didn’t say you have a cock. The last ‘a’, however, makes no sense :get it?:

4-) yeah, it keeps the form Renata in English. Rê (sounds almost like Ray) is a common shortening for all names that start with ‘re’. ‘Nada’ is literally ‘nothing’. ‘Nata’ wouldn’t be much better, it’s a kind of food. Just call her Re.