Ask a stupid question...

Yo. Anyway, this is a thread game. Somebody askes a stupid question, then sombody answers with a stupid answer, then askes their own stupid question. I’ll start.

Why are smurfs blue?

Because they ran out of skin colour. D’oh!

Are hamburgers from Hamburg?

I believe a thread just like this was in the late TOB…

Wait, why are we speaking in proper capitals now?

Correct answer to DanteCole’s question as phrased by the smurfs: “We’re not. Adjust your TV.”

We had this in the ToB as “ask a stupid RPG question, get a stupid RPG answer”, and it was at least RPG related :stuck_out_tongue:

When will this thread be locked?

Originally posted by DanteCole
[b]Yo. Anyway, this is a thread game. Somebody askes a stupid question, then sombody answers with a stupid answer, then askes their own stupid question. I’ll start.

Why are smurfs blue? [/b]
The previous evolution allowed smurfs to swim freely in the water, these were called Snorks. They after thousands and thousands of years, they evolved into a blue color, to easily hide from their enemies. Later, thousands of snorks were sealed by a volcanic eruption, after a while the large lake they lived in slowly shrank into a small swamp. The Snorks adaptive evolution caused them to grow a more human like body. But they kept their size and blue color. Now the smurfs are an endagered yet very inteiligent species, they are often used in black magic and Pagan ceremonies.

The Hamburger wasn’t from Hamburg actually. It’s just that once upon some times there was this guy named Miles Hamburg who was a meat processor in Wisconsion, see? He was experimenting with all new types of beef food and most of them seemed to fail, yet his friends/family/stalkers/easter bunny cheered him on anys. One fatal day, he tripped and fell in his own meat processing machine. his friends/family/stalkers who were led by the Eastery Bunny at the time saw what was left of him (which they didn’t recognize it was him), the bunny took a big bite and said “hm…get me some bread/lettuce/tomato, etc”. They did so and was originally going to call it the “Miles Samitch”, but then the stalkers killed them off and named it after Miles Hamburg as, you guessed it, the “Hamburger”. Later on, the two stalkers tried to re-name it over a big war from “The Big Mac” to “The Whopper” which ended up that the Burger King and Ronald McDonald took over two halfs of the United States and Canada to feud while their daughter “Wendy” invaded the rest of the world. Still, people caught on to their error and continued calling it “The Hamburger”.

Case Closed.

Now… If you can’t remember wether or not you suffer from long-term memory loss and a tree falls on a mime when you askyourself this question for the umpteenth time, do you get a “Get out of jail free card”, a trip to the mental ward, or what?

I like swords.

Do you like swords?

You bet!
Now then… where can I find plushie versions of a few girls I know?

Only in your dreams, Manus. :slight_smile: