As if Iraq wasn't bad enough...

Now the US turns on Iran (saw it in today’s newspaper, haven’t been able to dig up a link yet though)…

And the reason stated was “Iran is building a nuclear powerplant and is therefore planning to build nukes! Oh, and they’re cooperating with Al-Qaida.”

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks Bush needs to be shot?

[edit]link found: http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20030526_61.html[/edit]

I did support Bush at first, but then he started gettin all “humanitarian” on me…so I really dislike him now…

As for Iran, this is just another guns/bombs/nades vs rocks battle, be called a war, and be over in 3 days.

Then, before ya know it, we’ll be rebuilding their country…

Im still in favor of my previous theory, Mr.T for president :suckah:

well, america may be one of the most powerful nations in the world, but we’re pretty frickin’ stupid, too…

Maybe if this keeps up, one day all the nations of the world might just turn their guns on America.

First Iraq, then North Korea, NOW Iran.

Here we go again…

In my opinion, this is stupid. Countries are allowed to posess nuclear weapons, as long as they don’t mass produce them, like the Soviet Union did.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
In my opinion, this is stupid. Countries are allowed to posess nuclear weapons, as long as they don’t mass produce them, like the Soviet Union did.

The US did it too, don’t forget.

Originally posted by Steve
The US did it too, don’t forget.

That’s true, although that was because the U.S. and the Soviet Union were the only two superpowers left after WWII, and the U.S. panicked and started mass producing them to deter the Soviet Union from making any attacks on countries who opposed communism.

I’ve been saying this for months.

If it isn’t one country, it’s another…bet Canada will sit this one out too.

I bet the U.K. will strap a big bullseye around it’s chest and join in again.

I think they’ll take Syria first. Syria has been threatened before Iran (and has more oil underneath).

Originally posted by Wertigon
[b]Now the US turns on Iran (saw it in today’s newspaper, haven’t been able to dig up a link yet though)…

And the reason stated was “Iran is building a nuclear powerplant and is therefore planning to build nukes! Oh, and they’re cooperating with Al-Qaida.”

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks Bush needs to be shot?

[edit]link found: http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20030526_61.html[/edit] [/b]

You don’t live in this shithole of a country so what are you worried about…

let’s face it, people…america will attack anyone who might pose any sort of threat to them. we can’t do a frickin’ thing.

And it’s brilliant plan! Just repeat Afghanistan:
[ul]
[li]Say: We will liberate you from your supressive government!
[/li][li]Attack the so called supressive government.
[/li][li]Make an attempt of establishing a democratic government; preferably pro-American.
[/li][li]Darn. We failed. Let’s distract the media by attacking someone else.
[/li][/ul]

and that, children, is how america works…

Interesting.
I wonder what China will do if he finally become one superpower.

china will never become this corrupt, i know that…

haw! china has massive corruption issues. So does the US, but that doesn’t matter. China’s just very secretive about it, while in the US, we joke about it complacently. China IS on its way to becoming a super power too. It’ll be interesting when it clashes with the US.

…alright, shows what i know about the world.

Originally posted by Sinistral
haw! china has massive corruption issues. So does the US, but that doesn’t matter. China’s just very secretive about it, while in the US, we joke about it complacently. China IS on its way to becoming a super power too. It’ll be interesting when it clashes with the US.

I’m ready to say more like chaotic. :stuck_out_tongue: