ARRRRRGH!! (ToP)

I’m at Fenrir’s cave, and I’m at the room where you you have to push a statue. I’m pretty sure I know what to do with the statue, but I accidentily pushed it against a wall. I dont have a save file before I pushed it against the wall…so if I cant do this, I have to restart my file. :frowning:
Is there any way to reset the statue? Leaving the dungeon didn’t do it…
Please help!

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
I’m at Fenrir’s cave, and I’m at the room where you you have to push a statue. I’m pretty sure I know what to do with the statue, but I accidentily pushed it against a wall.

I believe that you can pull statues as well as push them. Try facing the statue, holding down A (or whatever other button that you are using) and walking away.

I presume that you are in the chamber in which there is break in the walls whence a draught blows which extinguishes one of the candelabrae if you try to light it.

Yay! :smiley:
Many thanks, Percy! :cool:

How the hell did you get so far in the game without knowing how to drag stuff?

And if you haven’t done it already, be careful where you put the statue. It has to be precise.

Just lucky, I guess. :slight_smile:

Ephyon does have a point. You must have had quite a rough time in the caverns in the Mountain of the Sylphs in the past in rolling those boulders into the pools.

Accualy, I probobly DID know how. HOWEVER, in the course of playing the game, I had kinda a…“slow period”. That is to say, a few weeks ago I started playing again after a “break” of several months. :slight_smile: