Armour of choice.

It’s got to be, medium and shieldless. Pretty good defence, and pretty good mobility. I don’t like shields since most are too big and heavy, and would not only slow me down, but would stop me using my katana, at full strength.

No armour, no shield. I like long knives so… I need to be flexible.

Probably no armor and a shield, light leather wouldn’t give enough protection to be worth anything and chain mail would restrict movement too much.

You guys have never won chainmail, have you?:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not very limiting really.

Originally posted by Varan the Red
[b]You guys have never won chainmail, have you?:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not very limiting really. [/b]

There’s also weight to consider.

I did choose medium though.

I’m a big guy, so until you start putting me in heavy armor, I don’t notice it:P

I calculated my strength in 2nd edition once, and it came out to like a 16 or so.

Light armor, no shield. I’m not that strong, so heavier armors are out, but I’m even less durable, so I need SOME protection.

I never cared much for shields…I’d prefer to wield a two-handed sword, or if possible, two one-handed swords. :slight_smile:

I’m not so strong, so light armor is perfect. Running becomes easier if youre not weighted down :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Kairi
I’m not so strong, so light armor is perfect. Running becomes easier if youre not weighted down :stuck_out_tongue:

So much for representing Hope.

Light armor. Leather jacket counts as armor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heavy armour, but since I prefer large two handed weapons (namely spears that are bigger than me) no shield. I know that its not very manouverable, but it can save your life. And a helmet, maybe with a plume.

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
So much for representing Hope.

Yeah, I’m a hypocrit. (besides that I think killing is wrong)

Light armor+ no shield, so i can run away faster :slight_smile:

None, they’d slow me down and decrease my dodge skill. I’m too light to handle a blow anyway.

Originally posted by Nulani
None, they’d slow me down and decrease my dodge skill. I’m too light to handle a blow anyway.

Sooo… Nothing at all? :hmm:
You and Gila-Monster share interests, apparently

… And you say we need professional help? Nul meant no armor. slap

Originally posted by Cala
… And you say we need professional help? Nul meant no armor. slap

Read Gila-Monster’s post and my reply and his reply to my reply. slap-SQUISH

No.
My robe, and my scythe. The one I’ll use to decapasitate you.

Originally posted by Nulani
No.
My robe, and my scythe. The one I’ll use to decapasitate you.

I’d be scared if Nul wanted to decapsitate me too…

Light armour, mostly because I’m to weak to be able to wear anything heavier :stuck_out_tongue:
And if I were in a situation where it would make a difference, I would wan’t something more than just a sweater to protect my back when I run away :stuck_out_tongue:

And if I have to stand and fight, a light armour would allow me to, well, <I>stand</I> and <I>fight</I> instead of falling over and not getting up again :stuck_out_tongue: