Argh!!!

The only game I remember my dad playing when I was a kid was Ultima: Exodus, he got hooked on it one summer (He’s a college teacher), and beat it while I watched open mouthed. I was really too young to do anything but kill the basic beasties.
Then he didn’t play anything for years until the HOMM series came out, he can occasioanally beat me in that, but every one of his turns takes a good thirty years to complete. He NEVER uses hotkeys, and looks over everything.

I’ve been beaten by my dad in a racing game for the SNES, but I forgot what it was called.

My mom pwned me as Pichu to my Sheik in SSB: M.

I was going easy on her, though.

My parents would rather bleed out their ears than play a game with me. I usually got the old “video games rot your brain”. Whatever

My parents don’t play any of the new games. They say they’re too complicated. Don’t have the ability to play the old ones (Don’t have the old systems)

My mom likes golfing games on Gameboy, and my dad likes flying games (he liked to play pilotwings 64 with me).

Hmm … I know! I’ll get a second PS2 controller and challenge my sister to an Enter the Matrix duel!

My parents are both computer illiterate. I’ve taught my dad everything he knows so he can use his computer for work, but my mom has me look up everthing she wants on the Net. She can’t even operate a mouse correctly. Also she reverses the commands “scroll up” and "scroll down.

The only game my dad ever really played was in Vegas. We were in an arcade waiting for my mom and he started playing this plane simulator. He crashed every time after a while but he was better than me.

Both my parents beat me on Sega GT for the dreamcast. :frowning:

Originally posted by Nightblade
I just got beaten in Marvel vs Capcom 2 by…my dad. He played it for the first time and beat me 7 times in a row.

Marvel vs. Capcom’s easy mode is pretty friendly to beginners. I’ve played it a lot, but it’s still hard to anticipate what random series of combos my inexperienced friends will pull off.

My dad used to play Starfox decently, if not with much competitive edge.

Xwing1056

Even if I have never played a competitive game with my parents, me and my mother used to play a lot an old TMNT beat 'em up. (I think it was called The Manhattan Project)

It was very fun :smiley: