Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader?

But you are right. Lord Of The Rings readers are cleverer than the rest because they know how much a “gross” is? Yeah, right :stuck_out_tongue:

Jackson was shot at twice, both shots misfired, and Jackson proceeded to beat the asshole with his cane. I love being a Jackson.

I believe one of my cousin’s is in fifth grade. It is safe to say that I am indeed smarter than her.

Clearly, I must be an extremly dumb, poor excuse of a man for not knowing about the exalted history of the American People, not to mention familiar their most esteemed and advanced form of measuring various things of the world.

It all make senses now.

There’s a simple way of deteriming if you are as smart as a fifth-grader and all you have to do is ask yourself how many famous John Smiths are there?

Only famous John Smith I know of is John L. Smith.

This game show dude. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_You_Smarter_Than_a_Fifth_Grader

Oh, I knew it was a gameshow, I just wasn’t sure if there was another version of the ‘quiz’ somewhere.

no

:frowning:

Oh I see

Does John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith count?

This… is pathetically retarded and so American.

An Australian version of the show is in the works, Rud.

That fifth grader can quote Isaac Asimov characters at you as much as he wants, but I’m the one with his lunch money and he’s the one with a bullet in his spine. That’s what I call fucking smart.

I can already hear the sirens.

hop in the car!

Let’s run away together, Rud!

Hell yeah, Santa!

Wait, this is a GAME SHOW???

When I heard about it for the first time, I thought it was an expose on how ignorant the Average American is of basic facts, so I paid it no attention. But last night I decided to check it out (I was bored)… and there was this grown-up dude competing against kids? And he turned out to be- their TEACHER?? And he was going all “Oh yeah, I win!!” :no2:

Oh, and it’s hosted by JEFF FOXWORTHY! Yeah, if you play that game… you might be a Redneck. :stuck_out_tongue:

*Schmidt

I finally just got the point of this thread!