Are you jealous of me?

I’m curious about something hence the poll. :boring:

Hmm
Maybe you should’ve mentioned why someone might be jealous of you.

runs out of the picture:runaway:

argh! that’s why I wanted to post the picture! but NOOOOO you told me not to :thud:

EDIT: Oh… points at Nessie I know her very very VERY well in real life… like… dating 'n stuff. :moogle:

Moral:
Be a punk… (like SG defined it… meaning do what you want)
Don’t lsiten.
?

I don’t know… see what happens for listening :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Oh yea… and if the picture(your looks) is what we would have been jealous of… well… then… :thud:

There is no reason why this is not a checkbox poll.

I think Nessa deserves better than to be stuck with a guy who is still playing RO even after it became P2P instead of playing D2X with me like a nice guy.

Not REALLY jealous, cos I don’t really get jealous. I’m happy for you, since you’ve found someone you can appreciate so much. And that’s like, cool and shit. :smiley:

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
I think Nessa deserves better than to be stuck with a guy who is still playing RO even after it became P2P instead of playing D2X with me like a nice guy.

I think X just wants to hang out… cuddles and invites X over to hang out with us :moogle:

Nah, not really.

I think I’d get arrested for aggravated assault…besides, TGD’s probably not my type…

SG - you’re absolutely right! that IS cool 'n shit!

X - D2X eh? Yeah… I kinda got tired of that after I soloed my Paly through the closed bnet to lev 74 'n got my dream eq set. Even killed myself a few lev75 or so Barbarians -_-

nah, I’m not jealous (besides, I’ve known about you two for quite a while)… you’re a cool guy. You’re a good, trustworthy guy and Nessa is happy with you. Just take good care of her like I trust you will.

I think I got that picture of you two somewhere. Nessa sent it to me once when I asked for an updated picture. If you need it, I can send it back.

Not THAT kinda hanging out, X. Geez :ah-ha!:

uhhh…

Jealous? Of what? Why don’t you have “what the fuck, why would I be jealous?” oppition? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, this poll makes me sick as it is nothing more then something to feed your ego O.o; Atleast from my point of view. If you can’t tell just by the way people say stuff how they feel about you, then you are a bit blind.

And you never message me on RO. I expect a PM the next time I am on :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Yes, but no more so than I’m jealous of everyone else.

It’s not so much as an ego frenzy as it is a joke. -_- If I do have anything that resembles an ego, it’s been so battered and mangled over the years that I don’t pay it any attention anymore. Anyway I WOULD pm you, Eden, if I knew your name. Chaos server right?

But see? Nobody REALLY hates you here. You just need to be more vocal ^^

When there are some better threads, of course.

Bah, you don’t need my names! <.<;;;;;

Therix Rokayas or Kaipo.
(assassin, hunter, wizard)

And yea, chaos server ^^

Oh, and yea, talk more but not too much. Look at me, 150 posts. If you have less then me you should be considered inactive :stuck_out_tongue: Since I never really post outside this forum… and this forum doens’t count towards post counts… but yea! BESIDE THE POINT.

:kissy:

TGD… how can I put this in a civilized manner… DIE!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! I HOPE YOU BURN ALIVE!!!

YES!!! DAMN IT! YES!! I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUSE OF YOU!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS HAPPINESS WHILE IT LASTS!! CUZ IT WONT LAST!!! CUZ I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

YES I"M JEALOUS!! happy?