Are you a cyber Bully?

Is this a United States-only thing or something? Over here there’s groups of people who hang out together, and none of that really meanspirited picking on an individual. There’s a couple super anti-social people, but that’s because of their attitude, and even they have a couple close friends. Then again, it maybe be my congregated classes. Who knows.

Lets say this: There are a lot of assholes in the world no matter how old you are. The faster you realize this the faster you can adapt to the real world. Lifes not all about ice cream and candy canes, and people aren’t always going to be nice.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Is this a United States-only thing or something? Over here there’s groups of people who hang out together, and none of that really meanspirited picking on an individual. There’s a couple super anti-social people, but that’s because of their attitude, and even they have a couple close friends. Then again, it maybe be my congregated classes. Who knows.

Cless lives in candyland! :smiley:

Anyways. I don’t think it’s about the ignore function, I mean what the hell, it’s about the gossip. But where’s the difference between the gossip told orally or via SMS or whatever? o_O I don’t see what has changed here…