Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits

Am I the only one who has played this game and loves it? Personally I think it’s one of the best PS2 RPGs out there. Anyone else played it?

Right now, it ranks as my favorite PS2 RPG. I’ve always been a fan of Strategy RPGs.

Never heard of it. Whats it about?

Basically you take on the roles of two main characters on their, as far as I am, seperate quests to gather the 5 Great Spirit Stones.

Ok, two questions:

Better than FFT?

How much?

Dunno, never played FFT.

Ok… descibe the battle system.

Imagine if FFT was polygonal and used circles around the character that they could move in rather than a grid. It also has a really cool weapon cusomization system. If you liked FFT, you’d like Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits. It’s not as deep, but the whole strategy element and lengthy battles are there. So… yeah, it’s a fun game.

It’s great, although the battle voices got a bit annoying after a while, but those can be turned off :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds cool. Now, about my second question…

If by how much you mean cost, then $45 will be the highest price you’ll find. I think I got mine for $30.

CoughFREEcough… Oh, how much you’ll pay for it? I dunno :stuck_out_tongue:

Well considering I’m Canadian it’s like…$70. But since I rented it and didn’t buy it, it’s more lke $6.68.