Arac

lol ye

Total lolage! @_@

notices his bedtime is now Time to use my technique to get out of here!

SAOTOME SCHOOL FINAL ATTACK!!!

PANICKED FLIGHT FROM THE ENEMY!!! runs away with the speed of Gilgamesh

Regardless of its position related to you, the ground the 984 walks on is better than you. I wish he walked on me. . .

pops back in and pimp slaps Arac I can do dat 'cause of my position in life. Now, stalker boy, I would gladly take this up with 984 personally, if it is offensive to him, not you. You might worship him, but you ain’t his representative.

Now, this goes out to 9-kun, I would not mind taking this up personally with you if any of it is offensive to you. Though a fight between you and me would be pointless, it would be alot of fun to me. :slight_smile: I am entirely insane and don’t mind doing anything, like hiding in a random level of the Abyss.

(hope this does not constitue as spamming or flaming)

9-chan? 9-kun? Come now. There is only The 984. THE 984. I am your better.

Well, 9-tan, you have yet to realize that the one you’re speaking to never had any sanity to speak of in the first place. Also, there is only one person in the world I consider higher than me, and that is a girl in real life. So…RASBERRY!!! sticks his tongue out at 9-gen and gives him a rasberry

I think The 984 needs a new subtitle. :smiley:

If it doesn’t count as backseat modding, isn’t he violating rule #984 of the RPGClassics Agora rules, ‘don’t fuck with the 984’?

Eh, I honestly think the only rules are the rules the mods and admins feel like enforcing. There wouldn’t be 984 rules. Probably more like 100 rules that the staff feel like enforcing, but it’s all good, I don’t think 9-dan cares about my remarks! :slight_smile:

I care about your remarks the same way Zeus cares about the death of a fly.

I can’t believe I forgot about that rule!

And THAT is why I am not worried about 9-jun getting angry about me. <3 I don’t think he’s capable of caring about anyone he considers lower than himself.