Arac

You have an unhealthy obsession with me. I know everyone should worship the ground I walk on, but you take it to obscene levels. You will vote, without any doubt or hesitation, for any The 984 option in any poll. You will speak of me in any thread even if I had not posted. As goes The 984, so goes Arac.

Some people would be creeped out by it. Some would take it in stride and know you’re joking. The 984 is not some people. For your dedication, The 984 shall create a birthday thread for you.

Now stop staring into my window. It’s fucking creepy, man.

Despite your self-destructive obsession with our Numerically-named Moderator, I too wish you a Happy Birthday, Arac. :wink:

Happy birthday to the man who blocked a punch with his face. Keep on kicking ass.

Happy birthday!

Bring on the party weasels. Make sure they’re warm!

Happy birthday, human.

Happy Birthday Setz!

Happy Belated Reminder of Your Mortality Day Arac! :toast:

And a Many Happy Returns to you too Wil. :cool:

Happy belated birthday stalker of The 984!

Happy Birthday Arac! Don’t party too much now :toast: :hahaha;

Happy Birthday. But that was cold, 984 :confused:

Yeah, if he goes to Duke you shall refer to him as His Lordship (or somesuch shit). Happy birthday [mistyped alcoholic drink]! Hope your hangover’s gone by now. Mine ain’t.

Happy Birthday ^^

What was cold about it?

It was a joke… y’know, saying all that bad stuff about Arac… forget it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not a bad thing. It’s great that he worships the ground The 984 walks on. You peons could learn a thing or two from him.

Happy Belated Birthday. Enjoy college, it’s pretty sweet if I do say so myself (which I do).

I was just getting over you, here in France, the 984, but one kind word, and all the pretty French girls/ugly French kickboxers flee from mind, for one purple-and-blue face!

Thanks everyone, sorry I, uh, wasn’t here for it.

Well, happy b-day Arac! :slight_smile: I haven’t met you yet, but I plan on meeting every single person on this board (it’s gonna be very tough).

And 9-chan, I don’t worship the ground you walk on 'cause I’m higher up than you, my bag of holding that holds an unlimited amount of WMDs (Weapons of Mass Destruction) says so. :slight_smile:

lol 9-chan