Ar Tonelico

AAARGH. I STILL can’t find my way in the Misha sidestory, even with help from Gamefaqs! I KNOW I’m supposed to go to the Tenba labs, but I just don’t get the option in the World Map (stupid Menu-based maps, never liked them.) I go to the Crescent but nothing happens, I check with my team at the Saving Points but they just say “we have to keep going down” except I CAN’T get down (not even to Firefly Alley.) Anybody knows what am I doing wrong???
:ark:

Ah, I get what your problem was.

There’s no map navigation for now, you need to physically walk your way down Em Pheyna, Silvaplate down to the Terraced Fields, through the connecting cable and into the Tenba labs in Firefly Alley. Basically, same thing you did when going up, only backwards.

But I DO have map navigation! I’ve already reached Nemo and the rest of the Lower Lands. It’s the lower section of the Tower, where Firefly Alley is supposed to be, that I no longer get access to. The FAQs say that you have to climb back up the tower and then access the labs through there, but I can’t find the damn connection. I have a strong suspicion I missed triggering a scene somewhere (nobody in Nemo said anything to my team.) What could it have been? I’ve already talked with everybody except Tastiella (and no, she’s not at the Crescent Chronicle.) hrrmph

You don’t have map navigation for THE PART THAT MATTERS. I already told you several times, there’s no magic pathway, get your ass down to the lowest part you can access (I’m guessing Silvaplate), enter the tower and just begin checking around for a way down. Elevators, section gates, whatever. I think it was one of the section gates to the inner section (The part that’s all black and red).

OK, I FINALLY got to the lower regions. I discovered what I was doing wrong: I had to reactivate the elevators, but couldn’t find the switch because it was hidden in a tiny alcove. I must’ve passed by it over three times before I spotted it. Stoopid dungeon design. >_<

But whatever, I’m now ready to continue… Something else: I noticed (from reading Misha’s stats after completing the first game) that I was missing two of her Songs, despite having completed her Cosmosphere. Again, Gamefaqs has failed me. Anybody know how to get them?

Flower is sorta missable. You can first get it in Level 3 and 4 by doing some optional events at the pier area with the Misha that wears a cheongsam. If you miss it then you have to wait until you clear Level 9 to do it.

I think there was a support spell… a healing one that you could get by entering the Chronicle (The ship in the cosmosphere, not the real Crescent Chronicle). Obviously, you need to wait until she recovers the Chronicle Key, otherwise the Chronicle won’t be there at all.