Apples

Macintoshes are my favorite apples in both respects, though one type of them has more of a modern art appeal than the other.

I used to be a big granny smith fan. I dont know, just got tired of the whole “gran” scene. Wasn’t cutting it for me anymore, so i made the switch over to the mac. I dont regret it, though i sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with a large desire for something sour, and green. Luckily, as they told me in my rehab class, i know i can just eat a lime.

Granny Smiths are my favorites, with Macs and Golden delicious being up there. Red Delicious apples suck. They’re so bland and tasteless, and the skin is all bitter. Yuck. Why are they called delicious when they taste like crap? It’s false advertising!

I like Grapples, it’s like Dimetap in solid apple form.

Granny Smith apples are my favorite - I enjoy the tartness, but I think it’s the crispness that makes it the best for me. I don’t like apples that aren’t crisp like that. Pink Lady apples come in a close second.

I’m not a big fruit fan. Apples are one of the few fruits I like… and among apples, the only kind that I like are Red Delicious.

Gala apples for me. I hate it when they go all soft and horrible. Gotta be crunchy.

I also like my apples cold, it seems the have a better texture that way. If there at room temperature I won’t enjoy it as much.

Apples are good and all, but I always enjoy a nice juicy pear.

I got 'er phone numbah, how do ya like <i>those apples!</i>

(…my life has become a poorly-phrased movie reference)