Apology

Look, in some threads (media board and here) I have been warned about insults and flaming and shit, and amazingly SweetCookiePie has made the comments which caused me to flame. So i’m gonna say this now: I won’t flame anyone if they don’t make fucking stupid coments. So i’m apologising to people who i’ve been a bitch to, especially Steve. Sorry man. I am however NOT apologising to SCP.

Thanks for your time.

You don’t have to apologize, because I don’t think anyone really cares if anybody flames someone else. In fact, it isn’t even a big deal. People act like flamewars are these big things that shouldn’t happen, but so what? They really aren’t anything more than an argument, and why people are so passive is beyond me. People aren’t always going to agree, and what comes out of those? Discussion/arguments.

Man.
I don’t care if you flamed me or not. I still think of you the way I did before. I’m just not saying the way I think of you to avoid a temp ban.
The flaming me didn’t change my thoughts of you one bit.

Heh. I never said an apology/flame had to change anyones feelings, I just thought what I did was wrong and it deserved an apology.

No need to apologize. It happens…

You probably just had a rough day, I’ve been there before.

Don’t worry about it. This stuff happens to the best of us… and me too. :slight_smile:

I apologize for laughing at the chubby Lu Bu in your avatar.

I’ve seen a bit of these comments, but none that would be out of the ordinary. People clash on these message boards way more than you do…however if you want to apologize, you can’t leave someone else out, it just puts more spark in the fire…in my opinion. But you meant well…

Must’ve missed something…

Originally posted by Sorcerer
You don’t have to apologize, because I don’t think anyone really cares if anybody flames someone else. In fact, it isn’t even a big deal. People act like flamewars are these big things that shouldn’t happen, but so what? They really aren’t anything more than an argument, and why people are so passive is beyond me. People aren’t always going to agree, and what comes out of those? Discussion/arguments.

I agree. What really annoys me is when you get into a heated discussion or debate about something, and then people start saying that it’s a flame war. Debates are good, and though sometimes they do end up in a flame war, people should deals with that when it becomes a problem, not beforehand.

Debates are when people are trying to argue their points across by using facts and examples.

A flamewar is when you start saying the person’s penis can be compared to TD’s and get personal.

They are two different things, but a lot of people have started to see the line blurred lately. I usually only see it as a flame when the offender attacks the other person personally.

When I saw this thread, the first thing I though of was that scene in Matrix Reloaded when Neo meets Seraph …

I’ll make a note of it, but first I must aporogize.

Uh … for what?

This. [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

youre such a man for apologizing

Who? Mayl?