Anyone want to play with me and my friends?

<a href=“http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=company/pr/20060401a&dcmp=ILC-040106PONYRPGFP”>Now you can</a>.

This is so great.

You know, I think this counts as the oddest tabletop RPG I’ve ever seen in my life.

(Not the worst, though. That one goes to Fatal.)

… No! Make it go away!

You DO realize that it’s April Fools… right?

Of course. Doesn’t make it any less awesome.

I don’t mean you. The others just seemed to not know by the way their comments sounded.

Yes, of course, but is that a reason to call and ruin it?

It’s still odd, and I ignore April Fools’ Day.

I can’t imagine anyone (a) wanting to play My Little Ponies (b) with the attention span required for a tabletop RPG.

Can I be the blue one?

Man, My Little Ponies are indestructible. THey’re protected by the impenetrable PG ForceField, which makes it certain that nothing really bad can ever happen to them! At best, you can capture them, but they’ll break free somehow!

I have a feeling that a Care Bear Stare will break through that PG ForceField like a hot knife through butter.

Ah, but that’s the thing! They wouldn’t fight! They’d team up and the Care Bears would ride the MLPs into battle, both powered by said force field, and with the Care Bear Stare, which seems to cure everything from the blues to fucking AIDS, you wouldn’t be able to stop them.

Heh… me and my sister talked about this one, an Army of the Eighties. Get the G.I. Joes in there as special Ops, and the Ninja Turtles as infiltration, and possibly the Transformers as heavy hitters… yeah, you’d be unstoppable.

APRIL FOOL’S! TD doesn’t HAVE any friends! and none of you got it. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha.

I’m so getting the minature ponies for my DnD campaign and I’m going to have the name, " Twinklefairy"

i don’t get it

I. Hate. April. Fool’s. Very. Deeply. And. Also. My. Little. Pony.

Kills his little pony

It’s teal, not blue.