Anyone know a fantasy language?

Does anyone know a fantasy language who is willing to teach me some? I would be most grateful.

Fo shizzle, bizzle.

http://www.learnelvish.com/

… Oh thank you. I will use this language wisely master. You have tought me well.

Why not learn Nihon-go? Much cooler, and has an actual use IRL.

Dude, just go discover masturbation. You’ll have a lot more fun, and won’t lower you chances of getting laid in the future to nearly zylch. :stuck_out_tongue:

With a fantasy idiom he has a chance, even if a very slight one, to pick up a nerdy girl in a fantasy con, or by chance an anime con. With masturbation, the only lady he’ll ever mate with will be his hand.

Yes, Tunén. No, I won’t.

Well, I can read, and write Oblivion Style, and Original Daedric fluently… and speak quite well…
Just for the hell of it!

Ninten:cool:

Masturbation never did me no wrong. Now look at me :smiley:

I could teach you a bit of Australian. God knows Australia doesn’t really exist, right?

I once saw a book on how to speak Klingon.

…Anybody know of a site that teaches you speak Klingon? >_>

I used to speak Klingon. Slowly lost it as I watched less and less Trek.

Ask Spoony about Klingon.

As for masturbation, I forget who said it, but “Sex is like bridge: if you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.”

haha you guys are nerds

I always wanted to learn elvish.

So you could be like Elvish Preshley?

Sorry for being a nerd then. You don’t have to be an ass about it, it’s not like I don’t get picked on enough in school.

I don’t, but my dad knew Elvish and Klingon. Yeah, I guess I know why I’m a nerd who listens to heavy metal, and plays RPGs as well as other video games.