Anyone into Religious Horror RPGs...?

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to help a friend promote a new game called Creations End and I figured there is no better place to start than on a RPG message board.

About two months ago, I was introduced to Creations End (a new Religious Horror RPG) as a volunteer gamer during the final five test play sessions.

I honestly walked in knowing nothing about the game other than the overall theme (religious horror…Constantine, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Exorcist, Prophecy, etc…theme).

Well, the game was awesome.

It is definitely, in my opinion, the best supernatural horror game I have ever played. One of the game testers said, it was like “…Underworld with warring angels”. Honestly, it went way beyond that.

We played through spiritual wars, possession, exorcisms, spells, miracles, creatures, religious cults, factions of fallen angels, secret organizations, conspiracies, corrupt politics, dark magic, runes/relics…and it went on and on.

Anyway, the gaming book (Creations End Core Rules) is being published by Winterwolf Publishing with a publishing release date of September 15th, 2005.

The Official release date for nationwide bookstores (Barnes & Noble, Borders, Books-A-Million, etc) will be October 1st, 2005.

If anyone is interested in that type of genre, I encourage you to take a few minutes to visit the Creations End website at: http://www.rpgclassics.com/forumrules.shtml.

The website is pretty simple but the game is really great.

Anthony