Anyone else get this PM?

Well, GAP, which are you? Honorable or Esquire? I didn’t know you were currently licensed to and are practicing law, as the esquire implies. However, you also used Honorable which is used for sitting judges which are not practitioners. So, GAP, are you an attorney, a judge, or A BIG FAT PHONY?

I’m both. I also left out the Sir, Dr., and Rev. I didn’t want to feel as if I were showboating.

Objection!!

It’s not humanly possible for any man to be both a lawyer and a reverend at the same time. Now if that Sir were a Madam then I could’ve believe your lies, but instead your mistake has now undone your fiendish designs. You have no chance now, so out with the truth. I command it!

Give General Hon. Dr. Genericangstyposter Esq. Sr. a break, he’s only trying to get by like the rest of us billionares. Sheesh.

That’s Sir General Hon. Rev. Dr. Genericangstyposter Esq. Sr. to you, buster

Hmm, I don’t see a “Count” anywhere in there. Perhaps your not as dignified as I previously presumed?

More respect for His Holiness (Sir General Hon. Rev. Dr. Genericangstyposter Esq. Sr.), Holy Roman Emperor, Archduke of Austria, King of Bohemia,Grand Duke of Tuscany, King of Germany, Prince of Transylvania, Ruler of Styria, Overlord of the British Isles and rightful contender to the throne of France, of Habsburg-Loraine, please. I won’t list his academic achievements, mkay?

I understand. My academic achievements are so many that they are overarching. Why, the first step to curing the common cold would boggle enough minds. It would be mere arrogance to show off my works in anthropological, literary, psychological, philosophical, and agricultural matters.

I too will eat the hippo.

Oh, GAP’s the Arch-Duke of Austria? Can you hold this package for a weary slavic rebel, sir?

Did I fail to mention that I am the Grand Marquis of Serbia, as well?

Maybe you are!

BUT I TOTALLY HAD SEX WITH YOUR MOM! UNF UNF UNF IS HOW IT WENT, ONLY REPEATED MANY TIMES AND ALSO WITH OTHER SOUNDS!

How d’you like them apples? >:(

So, whose package is Arac holding, again?

I don’t know but you kids had better not start playing that loud music again…

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!