Any news on Suikoden 2 on the PSN?

I just finished replaying suikoden on my PS3, and i havent played the second, although i have heard many good things. Is there any news on it coming in the future?

ttt

I’m not sure that will ever happen. Suikoden is pretty much dead, as the development team was just disbanded recently. Suikoden II was definitely the best of the series though.

That’s too bad, the series had a lot of potential.

No.

bot

Not just disbanded, but replaced by Tri-Ace’s ‘B’ Team as they know how to make RPGs. They’re accredited with such gems as Infinite Undiscovery and Radiata Stories.

…:no2:

I had no idea about that. I was going off the news from suikosource.com. I’ve always been a fan of the series and I’m disapointed to see it sit idle since I consider Suikoden V a comeback title for the series. Now I’m even in more of slump…I don’t remember much about Infinate Undiscovery except for those freaky twins cringes. Fuck, why are all my favorite series going to shit? Oh well, Disgaea 4 came out today and that still looks good.

No no no no no NO NO NO FUCKDAMNSHITCUNTS NO!

They had finally remembered how to make good games with Suikoden V and now they got replaced by the game developer equivalent of M. Night Shyamalan? Fuck!