Any good Final Fantasy fanfic challenges?

I want fics based on the Arfenhouse RPGs…:thud:

I’ve really gotta dig my emulator out and go play all these old Genesis games everyone has shrines for…

PS1 is probably my all time favorite RPG. It was simple, yet difficult. And of cource, everything was so advanced for a game that early in gaming history.

HS: Here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/list.php?categoryid=481
I think they’re pretty alright, most of them. Otherwise there’s also http://www.icybrian.com/

Icybrian? Shivers He’s weird. Me and Refugee have experience with him. He turned down Diamond Dust and Refugee’s Knight of Spria.:thud:

Sorry. I meant to put Phantasy Star Online but was in a rush to get out of the house. Gomen!

sigh Almost done with my one-shot songfic. . . . -_-’ ok, not really.

Got homework. Later chicos y chicas!

:moogle:

Hey thanks Weiila, for some strange reason I have never actually looked at the Wild Arms fics on FF.net.

Originally posted by Pierson
Icybrian? Shivers He’s weird. Me and Refugee have experience with him. He turned down Diamond Dust and Refugee’s Knight of Spria.:thud:

You’re kidding. He accepted On Earth based on the prologue and chapter 1, 2 and 3, which are the worst chapters because the story gets better the further you are. Knight and Diamond are far superior stories not only at the beginning than On Earth but in entirety. I can’t imagine his line of thinking here, although all the fics have to go through a committee rather than just him.

Caleb Nova speaketh the truth. 'Tis indeed mystifying. :confused:

Originally posted by CalebNova
although all the fics have to go through a committee rather than just him.

That might account for it. It kinda pissed us off at the time.

Originally posted by Pierson

Accualy, part of Knight got put up in the last update.

They finally accepted it?:yipee: Took their time, we submitted about three months ago. Although it seems weird that he accepts a load of crap (I’ve SEEN his archives) and takes ages over good stuff. Has anyone tried submitting to him?

I is confused . . . :hmm:

Pierson. Did u get my e-mail about the fanfic challenge? Just curious.

(btw PSL, you might want to use the edit option… a lot of people here get upset with double posts… though I’m not one of them << >>)

I is confused . . .

again, welcome to RPGC… home of confusion.

yeah, oh, is that a bug in the vBulletin system or something?

And yeah, I ddi get the e-mail. Give us a few to get a challenge together.:ulty:

Watch out for the insanity eaters, PSL, they thrive on your confusion… we have most of them in this cage though shows cage ugly little things, aren’t they? … whaddaya mean they’ve all run away? I thought they were invisible!

There’s no double post. At least my computer’s not showing it. Sorry if there is. --;

cowers in fear Oh no! People thrive on my fear! Better make a run for it. :runaway:

Originally posted by Weiila
Watch out for the insanity eaters, PSL, they thrive on your confusion… we have most of them in this cage though shows cage ugly little things, aren’t they? … whaddaya mean they’ve all run away? I thought they were invisible!

Do they eat insanity? Surely that is a good thing? Means we all have less.

Edit: Starlight4u? I knew that name sounded familiar! You reviewed Darkness Falls once! I remember that now. I have an unholy memory of my reviewer’s names.:victoly:

Teehee. Yeah, that was a great story. I didn’t know if u were the Pierson I reviewed until I read the fanfic bio. ^.^

Yay! The OC is on! And I’m finishing ‘Crimson Lies’ by Ashbear. Haven’t read it? GO READ IT! :victoly:

Crimson Lies is fantastic indeed :slight_smile: THough the last chapters almost had me eating my fingers in anxiety… torture I say!