Any conservatives here?

1 tuff d00d

That ipod/flat screen monitor thing is whats called a Pyramid Scam. You will most likely get nothing for your efforts.

And your topics get locked because in them you generally have this liberal conspiracy attitude which results in little wars between you and the rest of the board.

No. By the way I’m neither liberal or conservative.

That’s not exactly possible.

No, the mods lock your topics because they believe them to be inappropriate. Sure, it doesn’t help that your user name and avatar support a man that the vast majority of the boards disagree with, but this isn’t primarily a political message board, so if you changed them to something else, you probably wouldn’t get so much heat about your political leanings.

Your threads are locked because you, quite frankly, act like an idiot. If you want to look for conspiracies amongst us crazy pinko commie America haters, just keep listening to Limbaugh. Don’t come and start shit here.

Oh, and your thread was spam. We see it as spam so it was locked. End of story.

Get it through your head that just by labelling people as “liberal” or “conservative” as if that explained all political standings on every issue will make people look down on you. I think I can speak for most of the community when I say that none of us are “staunchly liberal” or “staunchly conservative” regardless of how the party is acting at that time. Right now the conservative government is <i>lying, taking away rights, and proposing stupid ideas</i>, so people will naturally speak badly of the conservative government. <i>No one</i> here will support either the democrats nor the conservatives without taking into account of what the party is acting.

Any good conservatives here? Certainly not, unless you count yourself as one. But just the same there are no “good democrats” here either.

Your nick makes baby Jesus cry.

Steve, do you know what a moderate is?

It’s the other white bread when it comes to politics, meaning you are neither liberal (to the left) or conservative (to the right), but rather are moderate (in the middle).

eats BushWins2004’s face

Er, you have to have some leaning, whether it be moderately liberal, or moderately conservative.

not really. most people are pretty close to right smack in the middle. The only reason people think you have to lean one way or the other is because the only people trying to tell them what to do are the minority at the far ends of the spectrum.

All I have to say is…if Bush wins the election then Americans are far, far more stupid then I originally thought.

granted, the only reason anyone will vote for Kerry is because he’s not Bush. NADER 2004!!!111elevenz!!!OMGWTF!

If I could vote, then I would vote for Kerry not just because he isn’t Bush - but I believe that he could do the job in a way that would agree with my political alignments and beliefs.

If I could vote, I would vote Kerry just to get get Bush the hell out of office.

My sister has a friend she calls a “republicrat” who insists on making fun of liberals and democrats despite the fact that he appears to share some of their views. :3

I think I’m a republican. Why did people start using conservative/liberal? ARen’t they basically republican/democrat? Just easier to say? I don’t really talk much about government passed social studies classes… >_<

Conservative <b>usually</b> is put with Republican.
Liberal <b>usually</b> is put with Democrat.

I locked your thread because I considered it spam. It’s really up to the moderators to determine that, too, btw. It’s your responsibility to bring it up privately if you don’t understand or disagree, and discuss it with them (For example, I make it known that I close threads when I do, specifically for that reason). You should not make a thread about it publically, and you should no less make a thread that accuses a ton of people to be conspiring against you cos of your political beliefs. If you truly believe that, then you should not stay here, because that is a false pretense.

Because this thread is no longer serving any purpose, and was made as a public thread to contest a decision made by a moderator (That’s meeee :P), I am closing this thread. Please get reacquainted with the rules.