anti-thunder mini-rant

I hate thunder.

Woke me up at 7 this morning. It’s still going.

I didn’t get to sleep till 3 or 4 this morning.

3-4 hours of sleep. Yay.

eats the thunderstorm

Discuss.

No way, thunderstorms and rain are cool…

I hate thunder in the middle of the night…

But I do like rain. Last night it was raining a pour and we still played our softball game. We got so soaked, the infield was muddy, and everything was just so wet. Hell I had to take off my glasses because I forgot to bring my windshield wipers.

Best game I’ve ever played in a long time. Ended up winning 16-8

I happen to like thunderstorms, as they’re so frickin’ rare over here…

Why are images of Rikku popping up in my head? Oh right her scream when she hears thunder is so annoying so annoying!

Anyway, thunder doesn’t bother me one bit. Just try to think of it this way that my mom told me when I was really young:

“Thunder occurs when the angels are bowling in Heaven. The really loud ones are when they get a strike, so you should cheer more than be afraid.”

Big and loud-ass thunderstorm woke me up at 2:45 am the other night. Real close to my house, too, because the thunder was LOUD~!.

It sounded like somebody had an old-school artillery cannon in the park behind my house and was firing it off.
Yeah, I didn’t sleep well that night. Luckily I didn’t have to go anywhere the next day.

They are cool as long as they are FAR AWAY FROM ME.

I love thunderstorms. They own.

Damn thing’s still going…

I usually don’t mind thunderstorms, as long as they don’t occur when I’m trying to sleep.

At the very least, it could’ve gone on while it was still dark out, so one could actually see the lightning.

Stupid weather.

consumes caffiene… then notices the can says caffiene free… then curses

Heh, sorry Nessa, but thunderstorms are still great. I would have thought that after three hours of sleep you would have just conked right out again after waking up.

Yeah, well, that’s what you think. >.>

falls into a wide awake slumber

Thunder and rain are cool only AFTER you get a good nights sleep. Kinda like PC games and anime.

Thunder don’t scare me at all. Lightning…well, just a little. Makes my heart pound though, it’s kind of thrilling!

Thunderstorms are very rare in coastal south-western British Columbia. They do not bother me very much when they occur.

I love Thunder, and Lightning doesn’t scare me at all. After watching a flaming wall of death that seems to be approaching you, Lightning just doesn’t seem that scary.

There’s been seven or eight thunderstorms in the past two weeks here. I have 3 ruined TShirts from my frikkin cat. One loud crack and she jumps up and clings into my shirt. A huge one right after and there goes the shirt.

Thunderstorms are lovely: Anyone who disagrees is weird and haven’t had a good look at any.

The only thing that can keep me awake when I’m sleepy is my insomnia, my kid sister’s horrible music taste, and the sound of someone snooring.

I like the sound of thunder, and everything that looks like it. I just happen to like every sound that looks like an explosion, maybe because of my happy experiences with videogames when I was a little child.

Awwwwww, that’s so cute. Nessa, I’ll protect you.

Originally posted by Ren
I like the sound of thunder, and everything that looks like it. I just happen to like every sound that looks like an explosion, maybe because of my happy experiences with videogames when I was a little child.
Sounds that <b>look</b> like explosions?

Well, I like thunder- and that wasn’t a rant. Not even a mini-rant.

But I’m not complaining.